• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
WOW. Man he pprobably got 40% off all of them. Which makes the preludes 130.00 and tge WTK 96.00 (rounded after tax). But he cant be that dumb. When yoy get hired thet warn you that if you resell any kicks on ep for more than yoy paid 1.) You could lose your job 2. Yoy have to pay back all thar money 3.) Jail time
Jail time? LOL

What laws are broken?

does he put up a link or you have to figure it out ? srs question
Yeah some riddle you have to figure out. I tried a couple different things but didn't figure it out. Bunch of people commented that they got it and were successful. Find it hard to believe that many people figured it out.

Yeah some riddle you have to figure out. I tried a couple different things but didn't figure it out. Bunch of people commented that they got it and were successful. Find it hard to believe that many people figured it out.

What's his twitter? I thought it used to be solemartyr no?

What's his twitter? I thought it used to be solemartyr no?
Yeah but I don't think he posts insider info in twitter anymore, only IG. His IG name is thenikedestroyer I believe

If anybody out there happens to know how to solve his "riddles", please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Disappointed 3s were my 2nd favorite from the jump. 6s I need w/o question. Hopefully resellers will be extremely excited about the bids on the yeezys and leave my 3rd favorite the 4s alone.

heads up NikeDC asking to see DM's for RSVP's
It's messed up that they ask for that. It's not stated in the RSVP rules that you have to show the DM or even give your twitter handle. They are doing they to free up extra pairs for themselves and family/friends.

Yeah but I don't think he posts insider info in twitter anymore, only IG. His IG name is thenikedestroyer I believe

If anybody out there happens to know how to solve his "riddles", please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it!
I want to play. What should I look at on his IG?

It's messed up that they ask for that. It's not stated in the RSVP rules that you have to show the DM or even give your twitter handle. They are doing they to free up extra pairs for themselves and family/friends.
thats how DC gets down..  gald they didnt pull that on a 8-9:30 window

NikeDallas has asked for twitter handle for as long as I can remember.

Evilside coming through
If you kept up his with his instagram. he uses a certain link shortener. So put link shorterner together with xxx=blankblankblank and you got yourself the early link.

NikeDallas has asked for twitter handle for as long as I can remember.

FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE AS THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED ME AND I HAVE PICKED UP MULTIPLE SHOES THERE. ALL THEY ASK FOR IS MY NAME AND ID

Back
Top Bottom