• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
5am mornings every Saturday to buy and resell a prelude just to recoup my $$$ from reseller prices on P2 and possibly reseller price on P7.

Failing ones I really want makes me sad. 375 seemed somewhat reasonable and it was hand delivered too.

Missed out on the preludes but was able to make up with 2 11s and very close to a third
I felt like gammas were kinda easy to come by,  Footlocker online started selling out around noon at least in my size, I just wasnt feeling them, especially no in comparison to the preludes

decided againts the 3s I was about to drop 400 resale but I am only gonna do that on one shoe. Gotta pick a favorite. It will probably be the 6s.

Got my 3s this morning without any trouble. I'm a size 13, think a 14 would be alright if I wear them with elites? 

Been a great day while out picking up the gammas, my girl secretly grabbed me the p3s, im surprised she clicked fast enough i guess all those sat mornings taught her how its done haha, and to think i didnt even want them but im thankful. Thats 2/3 so far, should be 3/3 but nike oversold stock and canx my order for the p1s.

Been a great day while out picking up the gammas, my girl secretly grabbed me the p3s, im surprised she clicked fast enough i guess all those sat mornings taught her how its done haha, and to think i didnt even want them but im thankful. Thats 2/3 so far, should be 3/3 but nike oversold stock and canx my order for the p1s.
+repped

thats some ****. I would love to teach my girl but I just don't wanna impose the amount of weight on her shoulders when she **** up.

"You had the Yeezys in yo cart but you didnt CHECK OUT AFTER?" 

+repped
thats some ****. I would love to teach my girl but I just don't wanna impose the amount of weight on her shoulders when she **** up.

"You had the Yeezys in yo cart but you didnt CHECK OUT AFTER?" 

Haha right id be heated. But yea she lays in bed watching me or she runs to my desktop to grab her own (not that 4.5y sell out all to fast), but i guess that all paid off.

Haha right id be heated. But yea she lays in bed watching me or she runs to my desktop to grab her own (not that 4.5y sell out all to fast), but i guess that all paid off.
You got a great one. Best of luck on the 27th and 28th to you. 

Back
Top Bottom