• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Is ot me or is this thread moving slower and slower with every release? I feel like once we get to 4-6 the thread will pick back up

Don't think that since the thread is dead that people don't want the shoes lol

I thought I would would get my size today with somewhat ease...

Considering every ones hate on the 3s.

Boy was I wrong.

^Wish I could've gotten a size 10 :frown:

Can't complain too much though, finding a size swap is better than no shoe at all.

Any orders shipped yet? I'll be nervous until I see that email....

And any info on tickets for tomorrow at HOHLA?

Last edited:
Oh boy, hadn't gone out on a big retro release in a while. It took forever to check out with my Kobes. The colorway rocks but in hand I don't see what justifies the premium price unlike the other preludes so far. They do feel great on foot though, TTS/spot on with the 8

Wondering the same thing for HOHs in NYC? :nerd:

really hoping I can get the 4s and 5s.

7s remind me of Big Stage aways :smh:

Just got shipping for gammas, hopefully preludes are soon to follow. Nike is using FedEx, and scheduled delivery is Monday to Cali with free shipping.

I'm visiting some friends in LA next week. Being an out of towner and a 5 foot 7 asian. Would it be safe for me to wear my P2 in the streets? I'll prolly be walking around the city, trying to act like a local. And yes, i'm being serious.

I'm visiting some friends in LA next week. Being an out of towner and a 5 foot 7 asian. Would it be safe for me to wear my P2 in the streets? I'll prolly be walking around the city, trying to act like a local. And yes, i'm being serious.

Jus don't wear them at night cuz! Always roll deep.

if they arent red octobers, you should be fine. lol

Kobe IVs are one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I'm not thrilled with the preludes. I'll try my shot at retail, but I won't pay a dime more.

You'll be cool. Best be bout that life if you lace up the gammas tho.

Kobe IVs are one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I'm not thrilled with the preludes. I'll try my shot at retail, but I won't pay a dime more.

Honestly, i dont even wear kobes like that...i have a pair of 8's for gym and ball thats all...but being a fan of Kobe for years....the whole set is a must...
what gets you is that each shoe has a meaning, commemorating his achievements.....and that is what catches every Kobe fan...

Back
Top Bottom