• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
They're keeping the hype up. I remember being able to cop every single Kobe shoe for under $50 (minus the 8). Kobe's line has SAT until the 8. 

They're creating the hype until they properly do a true retro of each model
they already created hype since concord 2011 release and then galaxy pack after that and J's retro release every month. i think there is enough hype for nike to drove all people start buying nike, this prelude pack should be produced more and will still sold out

0/5 on this damn pack. I'm going to just wait till the IV and V drop to the low 300s and scoop up a pair like I did for the IIIs

Can someone explain how tge RSVP Proceds works. Never tried it and would like to see if I can get the VII or VII.

Ive heard theres one place in all of florida that gets the prelude pack i think it was shoe gallery and they do a raffle besides that have absolutely no chance living in orlando, and then factor in online being absolutely impossible equals no chance at retail. SMH i really wanted the IV V & VI but oh well.

Nike could produce all these Preludes on Holiday XI quantities and they would still sell out instantly.

Ill tell yall a funny story..

it's 4.16am here in Australia & i stayed up ALL night to try and get these.. failed miserably tho - as usual.

God must be playing some kind of sick joke on me, wow

C'mon son. There are __s outside homeless and starving all over the world, but God is playing a sick joke on you by not helping you buy $200 sneakers? You're a man, act like it :lol:

Nike could produce all these Preludes on Holiday XI quantities and they would still sell out instantly.
I doubt that, most people going after preludes are long time fans of his shoes, yeah there are some beasts and resellers mixed in there. But at $200 a pop not sure if they would move them all, especially because the hype would die down a little because they wouldn't have that limited tag

I just stepped out of 21Mercer and the guys who work there are jerks. Giving attitude and horrible customer service. Anyways I asked the guy and he said they will decide to give out the unclaimed shoes when the store closes.

I just stepped out of 21Mercer and the guys who work there are jerks. Giving attitude and horrible customer service. Anyways I asked the guy and he said they will decide to give out the unclaimed shoes when the store closes.
Typical mercer21 aholes

Good to see that the pices have gone down on eBay.

Was finally able to cop a size 10 of the elusive Prelude 1s for $510.

Last edited:
what do u mean decide when the store closes?

Back
Top Bottom