• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
THE ONLY OTHER PRELUDE SHOE I WANTED BESIDES THE 1'S AND 3'S. LANDED IN MY CART IMMEDIATELY AND WAS CHECKED OUT BY 8:02
pimp.gif

Decided to sleep thru this one. Looks like it was more of the same.

Congratz to those who copped. Good luck to those still looking.

Quote:
maybe ill see you there hahah. tried a raffle earlier at another store yesterday. I had number 041 and 042, they called 040.......!!$!RF!#
lol wow that sucks, i remember same thing happened to some guy at this Bred raffle i was at last week... anyways goodluck brother hope you win!

Nike is like baseball in the 80s/90s during the steroid era, baseball turned a blind eye to all the steroid use going on, Nike turning a blind eye to this early link/bot/whatever stuff...

what do u mean decide when the store closes?

That's what I was trying to figure out. I asked him what do you mean and he hit me with the "I'm busy with a customer and walked away." :smh:
I'm going to take a guess that whatever is left unclaimed just before closing time is up for grabs. :nerd:

That's what I was trying to figure out. I asked him what do you mean and he hit me with the "I'm busy with a customer and walked away." :smh:
I'm going to take a guess that whatever is left unclaimed just before closing time is up for grabs. :nerd:
I doubt theyll do that but u can try

Back
Top Bottom