• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Only wanted the V's out of this pack.  Clicked on the link as soon as it came up and OOS literally in seconds.  I'm not even mad anymore seeing how many times I've struck out these past couple months.  Went back to sleep with the quickness cuz I've gotten so used to it now.  Oh well, on to the next....

I have all those minus the Bruce lees, which I had and sold. Not a big fan. Got em all for retail or less minus the less which I paid Philippine retail+shipping from the us where a friends family brought em back.

But damn. Sz 15 for less than $500 is a STEAL
eek.gif
even before this prelude mess that's a great deal.
sz 15 though. u in the NBA bro?

How has the line for unclaimed pairs been for NTLA with preludes. I want to try for VII and VIII if I strike out on NDC
There was about 30+ people in line at NTLA from what I saw.  NTSM had a fight break out I hear.
NTsm did have a fight break out. I had a homie looking out for me on the pairs tha didn't get picked up. Said fight broke out, they didn't sell the extras and they'll be sending em back to coorporate. Which I highly doubt will happen. They'll probably re release em during the week or something.

paypal cuts 4% , 4% from 350 is 14 not 40 lmao .... , most resellers are greedy bastards they want to sell through PP invoice for as much they d sell on ebay with all the fees they d get there 
you also gotta pay for shipping and if smart provide tracking and signature confirmation. Also if u insure the item and buy a box and tape to double box it it is pretty damn close to $310

NTsm did have a fight break out. I had a homie looking out for me on the pairs tha didn't get picked up. Said fight broke out, they didn't sell the extras and they'll be sending em back to coorporate. Which I highly doubt will happen. They'll probably re release em during the week or something.

I heard the exact same thing. Apparently they only gave out two pairs before the fight broke out. Not sure how many they had or what it was about though.

Need to find a pair of 4s in a 9 or 9.5 at a reasonable price. 5 bills at resale is a joke.

Last edited:
This is turning into a nightmare , the seller I completed the deal with for my p5s I noticed this morning did not end the auction snd it's still being bid on. This release had me frustrated betond belief. Bout to rip my hair out

may i ask people that have previous kobe IV and V models , are they durable sneakers ? 

I went NTNY yesterday before they closed. They said sold out as usual. Last week I'd been there too, second in line before that homeless group running like crazy and cut the line yelling that they came first.SMH!

I went NTNY yesterday before they closed. They said sold out as usual. Last week I'd been there too, second in line before that homeless group running like crazy and cut the line yelling that they came first.SMH!
story? Lol this sounds hilarious and infuriating at the same time ... + I was thinkin about going last week but held back last minute

Been trying to contact seller for last 4 hours trying to get him to end auction for 5 I bought last night via pp invoice should I go ahead and file dispute? Or how to handle? It's 9 am here sale was complete at 11 pm last night item will go to one day status in a few hours which means can't be stopped at that point.

Last edited:
Been trying to contact seller for last 4 hours trying to get him to end auction for 5 I bought last night via pp invoice should I go ahead and file dispute? Or how to handle? It's 9 am here sale was complete at 11 pm last night item will go to one day status in a few hours which means can't be stopped at that point.
he may have multiple pairs..

Yeah we got it worked out... Was a little nervous after all the bs so far I've been through on this release..was holding off and giving the benefit of the doubt but was one of those times you have that sinking feeling in your gut. Anyways all good seems to be a super nice guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom