Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Words can not describe how much I love these
Glad you like your threes I love my twos bought 5 for 300, 330, 2 for 340 each, and one for 350 I will just resell some jordans to pay those off, I missed out on the twos and didn't mind paying those prices, love them alot

Last edited:
So i had the story about the guy who chose weed and cash over paypal, my other story is how i actually got them. I find someone on craigslist for 410, and offer him 380, but i live in NY and he's in south jersey/philly for a meet up. I get a text that someone is offering him 400 but since i contacted him first if i give him 400 i got the shoes. At 400 i might as well just get them shipped from ebay. He texts me back that it fell though and that they're all mine. I'm hoping i don't get stood up because its a 2 hours drive. I hop in my car pick up my boy in paramus and head to camden. Met up everything was legit and I couldn't be happier. Ended up hitting Geno's and Pat's since I was only 20 minutes away. Then headed back to NY. Great day, with an awesome impromptu road trip.

View media item 728448View media item 728449View media item 728450

So i had the story about the guy who chose weed and cash over paypal, my other story is how i actually got them. I find someone on craigslist for 410, and offer him 380, but i live in NY and he's in south jersey/philly for a meet up. I get a text that someone is offering him 400 but since i contacted him first if i give him 400 i got the shoes. At 400 i might as well just get them shipped from ebay. He texts me back that it fell though and that they're all mine. I'm hoping i don't get stood up because its a 2 hours drive. I hop in my car pick up my boy in paramus and head to camden. Met up everything was legit and I couldn't be happier. Ended up hitting Geno's and Pat's since I was only 20 minutes away. Then headed back to NY. Great day, with an awesome impromptu road trip.
Congrats brother, sounds like a mission success to me. 
nthat.gif

I'm really digging the 5s..

Wish I could attain for 340-390
straight up, folks needs to stop caving into these prices. that's the only way the resell market will die. just say no i'm not paying exponentially more than retail. too many folks think sneakers are worth more than a share of Apple and that's why we got people buying 10 pairs at once while folks cant even grab 1.

straight up, folks needs to stop caving into these prices. that's the only way the resell market will die. just say no i'm not paying exponentially more than retail. too many folks think sneakers are worth more than a share of Apple and that's why we got people buying 10 pairs at once while folks cant even grab 1.

Doesn't matter.

You say "no I won't pay a dollar over resale"..

But the person next to you will pay $1 over, person next to him really wants it and will go $2 over retail .

Doesn't matter if people say no to resale, because there is always someone willing to pay the money for it.

You either have the expendable income to do so, or not.

This resale game is not only shoes, but just about EVERYTHING that is highly sought after.

Resell market will not die. There will always be someone out there with the money that wants it bad enough. Trust me, if I ever get rich, I'm droppin bread for certain shoes. Preludes seem like a VERY sought after shoe so I'm not surprised at the prices. Kobe has a pretty loyal following and all the Kobe heads are loving these drops

Getting so impatient... About to fork up 400+ on eBay for a pair smh... I will have to cope the lost by selling my prelude 3s and probably a pair of one of my GR kobe 8

I need people to receive their IVs and Vs and then cop on ebay.!!  Because of failed missions, I am going to narrow myself to just 1 or 3 from this pack.  Stupid bots and early links!

Sir to battle resell price sell other things that even them out like I do, if I want the kobe 2 prelude I have jordans and sell them as well to repay the resell price that way you don't take a hit. Always how I do it.

How has the line for unclaimed pairs been for NTLA with preludes. I want to try for VII and VIII if I strike out on NDC

There was about 30+ people in line at NTLA from what I saw.  NTSM had a fight break out I hear.

There were a bunch of clowns there yesterday. I went to return an extra pair of shoes and thought I'd just check how it would go for the extra pairs. Bunch of people in front and back of the store. Asked an employee how they release the extras and was told Corporate decides. Didn't stick around for the chaos.

NTsm did have a fight break out. I had a homie looking out for me on the pairs tha didn't get picked up. Said fight broke out, they didn't sell the extras and they'll be sending em back to coorporate. Which I highly doubt will happen. They'll probably re release em during the week or something.

Hmm wonder when and if they release them during the week im real close to their from my office

Sir to battle resell price sell other things that even them out like I do, if I want the kobe 2 prelude I have jordans and sell them as well to repay the resell price that way you don't take a hit. Always how I do it.
yeah that's what i'm gonna wind up doing. i've got a few expendable kicks that i've been meaning to move might as well do it now.

I would not take a dime . I thought about selling to my cousin but just couldn't part ways with these beautiful shoes . I would of just been salty at the end of the day .

Just keep ear hustlin em man... I got a seller to come down considerably for a 13. So sick of seeing people trying to retire off one limited pair of mike-or- nikes

Back
Top Bottom