• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
:stoneface: at dudes asking 600+ for sz 13s on eBay. How the hell do these go for more than the 1s right off the bat? Kobe actually wore the 1s.

Ridiculous. Looks like I won't be owning a pair of prelude 5s.

It sucks man..

I'm hoping once pairs come from NDC price will settle lower.

That dam GITD tag brought the beasts out .

Yeah, but how much lower? $500?! Naw I'm good on that. I've been buying Kobes for a while... Only pairs that would hit anywhere near that before this prelude pack were PEs. I'm not paying that much for a Kobe just because it's hyped up and glows in the dark.

yeah for those trying to get ahold of the V's for a decent price, may need to wait until the pairs from NDC are shipped out and the market is somewhat flooded. come February/March, I see every shoe in this pack going for $400+ easily.

I can't go over 380 on any of these.

I just won't let myself do it.

I can justify 60%-65% over retail before shipping on them..

That's it..

To be honest, I know I'd regret paying some if these prices more than I'd regret passing....

Some peeps need to think before they drop whatever sellers are asking, then turn around and complain about resellers.

That's it..
Right there with you. I had my limit if what I would spend if I missed out, I missed, and upped my limit. Found a 13, and upped my limit again, but dude wanted $100 more than my limit..... I'm good on that. I can find something better to spend that money on.

Right there with you. I had my limit if what I would spend if I missed out, I missed, and upped my limit. Found a 13, and upped my limit again, but dude wanted $100 more than my limit..... I'm good on that. I can find something better to spend that money on.

Asics and new balance are putting out way too much heat to stress over all these lol

That's it..
I doubt I'd even go that high, but overall I'm on the same boat.  Love the design and concept behind the pack and I support Kobe since he's been the closest thing to Jordan to me, but there's shoes out there that he's done legit WORK in that don't fetch those dollars.  Rather go after those.

^^that too. Sulfur 8s, and purple fades barely fetch retail. I saw some dude on FB asking if he should buy del sol 4s aka 61 pts in the Garden, for something like $190. And dudes paying $600 because a shoe glows in the dark. FOH.

Last edited:
Best bet is to just wait for a couple days to a week for the NDC pairs to be delivered and eBay and Craigslist gets flooded whole at the same time everybody will be in the hype for the 6s and you might get a better deal. A lot of people are saying that the 2s or 3s are the worst in the pack, they might be but they are now going for 300-340 when they started in the 400+ range

Last edited:
^^that too. Sulfur 8s, and purple fades barely fetch retail. I saw some dude on FB asking if he should buy del sol 4s aka 61 pts in the Garden, for something like $190. And dudes paying $600 because a shoe glows in the dark. FOH.
it's a joke what this has become man.

Be a baller. Just pay reseller price :smokin

I'm really starting to like the V's but I keep trying on the Vs I have and I just can't fathom fitting into a 14 from a 15.

Money saved.

I let some pretty good 3 prices get sold on ebay smh. About to message some delusional sellers. Vs are looking better but still my least favorite restock or bust for me. Nike needs to go ahead and release the red Octobers so resellers can be scrambling for funds and get rid of their shoes with stupid prices.

For the ones who were successful on NDC and your order hasn't been cancelled, did your guys shoes ship yet ? or is it still "preparing to ship" ? For the Prelude V's **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom