• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Don't chat, speak to them over the phone...You will have a greater chance of success...I've been noticing that through chat, most of the agents are advised to say they can't offer discounts or promos on launch items..

I found a prelude 4 on craigslist at a good price, problem is seller doesn't have receipt.
who cares in this situation, they do not have gm or unauthorized runs of these kicks. Now if it was the gamma xis I could understand your concern

too small quantities in relativity to fake. but u never know. shoes might have defects or something.

these may look nice but the quality is typical nike. both my 5s have small midsole creasing before i even tried them on. guess we'll c how theyll hold up if the weather ever gets better here

Sucks these run small. Hate how nike never has sizing consistency amongst it's sneakers, sometimes even the same model :smh:

I got a sz 7 GS from NTWN Chicago for $78. So far I'm 0-5 on this Prelude pack on NDC. But with connects I've been able to trade for all

of them. My connect has multiples of every release so I pretty much will have the complete pack when its all over. Cant wait tel its over, I'm

loosing alot of my retro collection.

FTL sends a tweet about the Vi's and says to look at the launch locator, but the launch locator isn't updated... fail 

I found a prelude 4 on craigslist at a good price, problem is seller doesn't have receipt.
i don't sell much so I never understood the receipt part... do you just want to look at the receipt to confirm that the shoes are real? or actually get the receipt with the shoe to hold? and for what reason?

Can't see any Prelude 5s on eBay for under $500. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom