• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
wait, the youth size restock, did it have a 3.5Y?

EDIT: in other words, did nike ever make a 3.5Y? don't think i've ever seen one.

Last edited:
just talked to a Rep. they will be cancelling my Size 6.5 i bought lastnight and will make sure i receive my 7Y that i just ordered.

i randomly decided to click the link and BOOM size 7Y so happy

So the last prelude is 1/25 with the 8. Then the 9 drops 2/8... What about the first could nike restock them all on 2/1?

How much is the going rate for the 5s now? 

They are all over $500. Should have bought the one at $450 two days ago.

I just realized the GS Prelude II have a suggested retail of $70.00. Nike doubled up
Ordered 2 pair of Prelude II for my boys from the academy where they were listed as $70.  They contacted me a few days later and said they had the price listed wrong on the site and I would have to pay the difference.  smh...  They ended up giving me free shipping though. 

I hope the price on the GS goes down as well due to all the restock.

Sellers are asking for $250+.

Was able to cop the Prelude 2 and 3 GS for only $150 each for my sister. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
why don't you hook ppl up with preludes for retail instead of asking for that huge favor?
The question I asked about that wasn't because I wanted to get hooked up it was to see which ones wouldn't care doing that for someone else, but at least I know what your answer is, by the way I am hooking someone up going to raffles and getting tickets and so far I won one and my friend won another one for him which is the 4 and 5 so its all good, and before you say he's a reseller he has a great job as an accountant and gets paid 80k so he collects and doesn't resell.

I hope the price on the GS goes down as well due to all the restock.

Sellers are asking for $250+.

Was able to cop the Prelude 2 and 3 GS for only $150 each for my sister. 

it's the model.

GS sizes didn't release for the 4 correct?

Back
Top Bottom