• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just copped the Vs for 415 shipped. I definitely don't regret getting the shoes I just hope I don't regret it at that price

I'll help some people regarding release for preludes as well in addition to evilside
Just don't ask for tips or a paypal donation, like you did yesterday.  
roll.gif

Just copped the Vs for 415 shipped. I definitely don't regret getting the shoes I just hope I don't regret it at that price
1. You will get over that price over time like we all do eventually. Esp knowing you have top model KBV

2. you can sell it (if you have to resort to that for any reason) for equal or more later when young hypebeasts grow up and want a pair and borrow money from daddy to pay you.

3. Do what your NT name says, you will forget by tomorrow.

haha Congrats regardless, now go charge up the soles, turn off the lights and enjoy! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wish I had help on the 2's and 3's but it wasn't meant to be.  Good to see people still look out for others though

I was kidding @ag23  
laugh.gif

I wonder if NDC will pull out some new tricks to combat these EL's.  

Only 4 more pair to go for me to complete this set.  
smokin.gif

1. You will get over that price over time like we all do eventually. Esp knowing you have top model KBV
2. you can sell it (if you have to resort to that for any reason) for equal or more later when young hypebeasts grow up and want a pair and borrow money from daddy to pay you.
3. Do what your NT name says, you will forget by tomorrow.

haha Congrats regardless, now go charge up the soles, turn off the lights and enjoy! :lol:  

Thanks. Lol the truest words I have heard in a while

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on a $400 pair of V's. It sucks, but I've been liquidating shoes like crazy in preparation for any potential RO yeezy's so I've got plenty of shoe money hanging around. I went up to a size 14 instead of my usual 13 since people been saying they run tight. Wish there were some 13.5's floating around. If these feel like clown shoes, they going to ebay. lol

Man.

I can't believe the prices these are catching lol

Seems like prices on these within 1 week of release are your best shot.

They just keep soaring.

Eh...

Got my 3, and 4...

Really wanted the 5 to have the major three I wanted.

I just can't pay 400+ on them.

Standing by my word lol

Just pulled the trigger on a $400 pair of V's. It sucks, but I've been liquidating shoes like crazy in preparation for any potential RO yeezy's so I've got plenty of shoe money hanging around. I went up to a size 14 instead of my usual 13 since people been saying they run tight. Wish there were some 13.5's floating around. If these feel like clown shoes, they going to ebay. lol
Lmk how they fit, might have to cop a pair myself. No 13.5(or 12.5 though)

Man.

I can't believe the prices these are catching lol

Seems like prices on these within 1 week of release are your best shot.

They just keep soaring.

Eh...

Got my 3, and 4...

Really wanted the 5 to have the major three I wanted.

I just can't pay 400+ on them.

Standing by my word lol
Just keep watching the prices. I'm curious where the Vs will end up when NDC pairs finally get to people.

I'm just gonna hope those 2K14 Lebron's are wanted so I can get rid of those and scoop up some Prelude's I really want
They'll be wanted for sure at only 2014 pairs made. Not sure how much they'll go for, but you can bet for more than retail hah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom