• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I know the resell market is taboo on here, but it's becoming relevant that a lot who want them will be paying the prices on the secondary market. Do you think it would be a good idea to create a running chart/tally of what the 'going rate' for each shoe in different size ranges is going for on ebay/IG/kixify/etc. so we don't have to have people come in and keep asking the same questions?

Anyone feel that these 6's are worth an even swap for either 1's, 2's, 3's or 4's?

Assuming i get lucky this weekend, I feel like they'd be an even swap for 4's, OBVIOUSLY not for 1's (I'm sure I'd have to add), and not for 2's and 3's (other person would have to add) IMO...

I Have 5's en route and I need to complete the preludes 1-4 (I'm not really feeling the PRINT on the 6's, even though they ARE my fave kobe sig, and 7's and 8's have terrible colorblocking iMO, so i'm not too interested in those) and want to use the 6's as trade bait... Thoughts?

Anyone feel that these 6's are worth an even swap for either 1's, 2's, 3's or 4's?

Assuming i get lucky this weekend, I feel like they'd be an even swap for 4's, OBVIOUSLY not for 1's (I'm sure I'd have to add), and not for 2's and 3's (other person would have to add) IMO...

I Have 5's en route and I need to complete the preludes 1-4 (I'm not really feeling the PRINT on the 6's, even though they ARE my fave kobe sig, and 7's and 8's have terrible colorblocking iMO, so i'm not too interested in those) and want to use the 6's as trade bait... Thoughts?
I personally can't stand the prelude 6, but from what I understand of the situation and the backing for each shoe, your hypothesis is pretty much spot on there.

I'm just gonna hope those 2K14 Lebron's are wanted so I can get rid of those and scoop up some Prelude's I really want

Same, thats why I went for 3 codes. Gonna keep one if I really like them then if i can get the P1, 3, and 5 for the other two I'm cool. If they're worth more the 2 and 7 too haha

Last edited:
Well I'm glad I was able to copp a size 7y for my wife last night with the link that was available here. Showed them to her today and she said she likes them. Guess she will be breaking necks with them.

Im 4 for 5 on this pack hoping to go 7 outta 8 here. Will pay extra on those 2s if that's the case

Same, thats why I went for 3 codes. Gonna kept one if I really like them then if i can get the P1, 3, and 5 for the other two I'm cool. If they're worth more the 2 and 7 too haha
some dude told me he sold a pair for 1300, I was shocked

Terrible color blocking on the 7's tho? :rolleyes

Well I'm glad I was able to copp a size 7y for my wife last night with the link that was available here. Showed them to her today and she said she likes them. Guess she will be breaking necks with them.
Bringing extra attention to your wife.. :x

Jk

Last edited:
someone on here got paid 1k for his. Unbelievable that someone would pay that much for a shoe that has yet to be seen. I'm hoping for the best lol.
it's crazy, although I can't knock the hustle. Shouldve copped a ps4 :smh:

6's are must haves for me. These and the 8's are the only ones i need. I'm ready to go 
devil.gif

How long does nike hold in cart ? I thought it was 10 minutes but it seems to be less than that. People using the early links do not check out at 7:51 or all may probably be cancelled.

Not knocking anyone's preference but those 8s are terrible. They're one of the 4 I actually wanted when the pack was announced but when I saw them at the Beverly hoh in person that excessive chrome is tooooooo much on top of an already overly busy shoe, went from second best to worst of the pack IMO...all I'm saying is, if you get a chance to see them in person you might be surprised.

Any tips for NDC besides auto-refresher? Or it is basically sold-out before 8am now? 

Pretty much you're right, sold out before 8 but if you use chrome d/l tweetdeck, it's the fastest to post new tweets without you having to refresh.

How long does nike hold in cart ? I thought it was 10 minutes but it seems to be less than that. People using the early links do not check out at 7:51 or all may probably be cancelled.

What I don't get is why the people with ELs checkout before 8am and think no one would notice. Heellllooo common sense would tell you to sit on the site with size in cart and check out once the link is tweeted. If they did get orders canceled for checking out before 8 they deserved it for not using any common sense and being thirsty. Sorry if I offended anyone lol

Not knocking anyone's preference but those 8s are terrible. They're one of the 4 I actually wanted when the pack was announced but when I saw them at the Beverly hoh in person that excessive chrome is tooooooo much on top of an already overly busy shoe, went from second best to worst of the pack IMO...all I'm saying is, if you get a chance to see them in person you might be surprised.
its all opinion.People like what they like and hate what they hate.

I know what you are saying tho because I saw all of the shoes in person for the 1st time last week and was shocked at how different and cheap looking some of them are in person.The 1s and 4's are easily the best looking and well made in person imo.

The 5's were ok

6s were cheaper/dull looking but ok,

7s were the worst imo and looked so cheap and poorly made I couldnt believe it

8's looked really cheap,mainly the upper but the colors were nice imo minus the super shiny chrome.

Back
Top Bottom