• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Very excited. Got my sz locked. Complete's my "must have's NOW" of the pack (1s, 2s, 4s, 6s)
roll.gif

Ive copped the p2,3, and 5 on ndc EU, ill be honest all of december the limited stuff was difficult to cop on ndc eu,usually its not to difficult. Taxis sold out in a about 2 hours, gammas just under a day, gamma 12s instant sell out, bred 1s instant sell out, 3 labs instant sell out, all the kobes including preludes and wtks instant sell outs. I am hoping its was just everyones holiday money and it gets back to normal with most stuff sitting for a while.

FL just tweeted release details for the VI.

@footlocker: RELEASE DETAILS: Nike Kobe Prelude VI > http://t.co/1nr25wrcd1 #HouseofHoops http://t.co/dPnlgwkHyI

is it me, or are less HoH's getting them than the previous prelude releases? Only ONE HoH in the ENTIRE DMV... Its usually at LEAST 2 (counting Bmore)... SMH

Last edited:
Preludes are the most limited NDC online release for the last year or so (In numbers prduced that is) .If the demand on these is strong through time prices are gonna be crazy , it would be already , but i believe they go under the radar until now , as much as this sounds crazy i know , if the demand on these was as much as the black/red 1s prices would get really crazy really soon.

Last edited:

yea its gonna be tough out here smh. and i never have any luck with that HoH in Hyattsville but im really not now sense they are the only one lol
yea that place is a disaster.. thank god  Niketown came to DC when it did.. 

C'mon bruh. Their RSVP system is a joke. PG plaza is def a fail, dont see how they continuously make bammas line up all night for kicks (many of which go out the back door or to employees) especially in this weather. They need to do raffles or hand out guaranteed tickets at some point throughout the night (or earlier in the week) to keep folks safe and warm.

Needless to say, its NDC ATC or BUST for these 6's for me.

Yea i agree but they arent any better with releases. I havent got an RSVP since the cool grey 9s lol.  They did FCFS on the very first jordan release when the store opened and it was the last lol the people who live in GT were like He** no we wont have this. and then Major around the corner was a lil low key until they started charging resale price at 8am on RD. WTF lllmao

Welp tomorrow I'm gonna waste more gas money on raffle tickets that aint gonna get me ****!

The prelude 5 6 8 4 and 1 are the best.the 5 and 6 are way better than the 1s.the 5 glows and the pH has to be the what the kobe 6

Waiting on my IVs today deliveed from Nike.com. I struck out with the V's because of the early link debacle/. Oh well, it is what it is. Now I wish I was able to get the 1s and the 2's. Now onto the 6s and 7s. Don't really like the 8s or anything else I did not list. Pack overall looks very nice and from pics the materials looks on point.

Last edited:
So i just got my Prelude 5s in decided to snap a few pics enjoy, got a few bonus pics as well:

oh and the pics of the glow are not editing or enhanced at all, I think they glow pretty brightly for all who care about that sort of thing.
dang they glow too much lol 

Holy crap I never realized the 6's have that print of sea creatures on them!!!! I thought it was just a buncha colors mashed up... SMH LOL.

Back
Top Bottom