• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Holding out for a 13. Original 5s fit me perfect. One of my favorite fitting Kobes.

I really hope I can score these 6s. Theyre beautiful in these pics, cant imagine how insane they are in person

The Size 9 struggle is REAL.  Ugh... 
mean.gif
mad.gif

3's definitely the most underrated of the pack IMO.
1>6>5>3>4>7>2>8.
have not received my Vs from NDC yet, much anticipated. Mad salty I didn't get the 1s though :smh:

3's definitely the most underrated of the pack IMO.
1>6>5>3>4>7>2>8.
have not received my Vs from NDC yet, much anticipated. Mad salty I didn't get the 1s though
mean.gif
3s are serious... very underrated. I agree with your rateing except I'd switch the 5s and the 3s. other than that you have great taste my friend.

no no no. the non flashy people such as myself feel the sad ignored feelings of the 2 and 7.
im not one who wears rainbow shoes. rainbow as in colorful, not the other rainbow.
the quiet simplicity of the 2 and 7 has made them under rated.

no no no. the non flashy people such as myself feel the sad ignored feelings of the 2 and 7.
im not one who wears rainbow shoes. rainbow as in colorful, not the other rainbow.
Personally I love the colourway of the 7. That black and white upper with the gold accents is such a nice colourway, but I hate the 7s. Tried ballin in them and immediately gave them away.

Personally I love the colourway of the 7. That black and white upper with the gold accents is such a nice colourway, but I hate the 7s. Tried ballin in them and immediately gave them away.
It's actually grey. 7s to me, are one of the best looking preludes. Only problem I see with em is, I bet the gold heel clip will chip/scratch easily.

Can't they just make a 12.5 and let me have my real size? Would it be too much to ask? haha...
yap never understood why 12.5 or 13.5 never exists , most funny part is that i got 13.5 in lebron miami night 8s that are one of the most rare shoes lol 

yap never understood why 12.5 or 13.5 never exists , most funny part is that i got 13.5 in lebron miami night 8s that are one of the most rare shoes lol 
they exist, mostly online though. The limited kicks not really, and really limited kicks no way :lol:.

7s are the worst KOBEs made. stiff. rigid. and plenty of issues. KOBEs are supposed to be break through, light, durable, and comfortable.  you see it with the IV, V, VI, VIII.  it's opinionated. but it's also factual.

Other rainbow?

ROY G. BIV

It's actually grey. 7s to me, are one of the best looking preludes. Only problem I see with em is, I bet the gold heel clip will chip/scratch easily.

yea... that worries me too.

Played in the 1s, took a hiatus, 6s, 7s, and 8s. I forgot how the 1s felt, but I still enjoy playing in the 6s and 8s. 7s... they sucked, but I do enjoy walking in them casually. The cw for them were my of casual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom