• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

The Kobe 3 is one of the ugliest kicks every made and for 200? LOL noway son.
i'm shocked so many people actually want them, they are one of the ugliest shoes. it's gonna be funny seeing people trying to flex on IG with these waffle looking shoes.

i'm shocked so many people actually want them, they are one of the ugliest shoes. it's gonna be funny seeing people trying to flex on IG with these waffle looking shoes.
1-3 sat in pittsburgh forever til they was like $60-$80. i regret NOT getn 1s an 3s. 

Last edited:
2s, 4s, 6s, 7s are 
nthat.gif
, 1's,5s,8s are alright but them them 3's
sick.gif

I dont like the 3's but these r ok. I remember buying the white red blk KZ1's All-Star for $65 at Big 5, close to a year after they released.

The part I liked about the All-Star editions wer the inside ankle,heel part was a crackled black leather.

This is a very weak pack. IVs are the best but that isnt saying much at all. Might take a shot at the Vs cause they are decent and I love the V in general.

I actually think its a super dope concept and execution on Nike's part. Not sure about quality yet but the detail is amazing. Need either 1s 4s 5s or 6s 
nthat.gif

First KB I ever had was the V...don't know a thing about the 1-4.

Trying not to really pump myself up about any of these given the relative exclusivity
ohwell.gif

3's are super hot. I'm just hoping people stay away from these like they are acting right now.

You sir, are talking out of your ***. Most people size down on 1s, up to a full size. No way they run small.

Agreed. I'm a 12 in all the recent Kobe's. I can wear an 11 in the Kobe I's. I'd say size down at least a half a size, but that's IF they make the retro sizing like the OG's.

I's, III's & VIII's def look the best of the bunch, but will only be trying for III's since the IX's are right around the corner.

The III's confirmed for me that with a different color scheme it'd be a much better looking shoe. Can't wait to see what Nike does with it whenever it gets retroed.

Back
Top Bottom