• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Kobe is one of the best athlete to ever sign with Nike brand and also is one of the best player ever to play the game of basketball. I'm going broke to cop all 8 pairs.

damn, I like every single pair. I'll be happy if I can grab any of em though

im willing to bet a lot of people werent even here for the 3s so many probably never had them on their feet. with that said i can say they are one of if not the most comfortable sneaker ive ever worn, about a 3 way tie with the roshe and jordan XX8. this pack sure brings back memories. i remember getting these and i had to go a full size up because they sold out instantly on NDC...and were talking about almost a 8 years ago.

speaking of decade old online sell outs. im pretty sure i got these by the grace of god and a 56k modem.

:lol: I remember the threes. Used to think they were horrendous. Now they aint that bad lookin when I look back at it

I can't believe there's not much love for the 2, that shoe is beautiful, grey wwith the gold/white swoosh, :x

According to Nike Europe, they just announced the Prelude 1 releasing 7th December in Europe via TLO.

I'm excited, I was not expecting the Prelude to be released in Europe at all. TLO is going to be a pain but won't be as hard to get in Europe than in the US, that's for sure!

Source: http://insider.nike.com/uk/launch/kobe-prelude-1
How exactly does that work?  If you're in Germany for instance will it send you to the German website once you click on the link?

Also, how quickly would you guess they sell out?  Minutes?  Hours?

How exactly does that work?  If you're in Germany for instance will it send you to the German website once you click on the link?

Also, how quickly would you guess they sell out?  Minutes?  Hours?
You buy it off of the Nike.com european site. When you click the twitter link, it will send you to your localized Nike site where you can purchase it.

I honestly think these won't sell out in minutes. I'd say a couple of hours for the more popular sizes. (9 to 12)

You buy it off of the Nike.com european site. When you click the twitter link, it will send you to your localized Nike site where you can purchase it.

I honestly think these won't sell out in minutes. I'd say a couple of hours for the more popular sizes. (9 to 12)
Now we just have to wait and see how much they go for over here.

Now we just have to wait and see how much they go for over here.
It's either a 1:1 ratio. So 200$ is going to be 200 Euros for us. Or it's goign to be 180 Euros. Nike will not tell us until it releases though, which is annoying.

3s are still ugly. The prelude colorway just makes it an ugly shoe with a good colorway.

QFT I don't care how hype I am about the prelude pack the 3's are still hideous! Just like sneakermane said it's just a nice colorway on the prelude 3's. In my own opinion of course though

crazy how they are releasing all of these kobes in such a short time span. the 5s and 8s are my favorite out this pack though

Anybody know which stores will be getting the Prelude 1's? (not online)

There are 17 HOH locations getting them...checking Footlocker.com for details...

I have been told, there will be no other Non-Nike Brick & Mortar stores receiving any of the Prelude Kobe's...and the distrubution isn't going to change with each release...same locations, 8 Saturday's in a row...

JM

There are 17 HOH locations getting them...checking Footlocker.com for details...

I have been told, there will be no other Non-Nike Brick & Mortar stores receiving any of the Prelude Kobe's...and the distrubution isn't going to change with each release...same locations, 8 Saturday's in a row...

JM
I assume your addressing only the american situation, not europe or possibly canada?

nike is soooooo greedy! :smh:
they increase the price $60-80 just for a differect cw of 4-6 ?

Nike is pushing their price points higher on everything from t shirts to jackets to sneakers. They are all going up. Look at the prices for some of the running apparel... insane . If you follow their financial performance you will see that their sales revenue continues to hit or exceed their targets so apparently the price increases are not affecting the publics buying behavior. It's quite amazing. To me it just speaks loud and clear about the tremendous brand loyalty the brand has with the consumer. We are all hooked on the swoosh like its a crack rock.

one thing that crazy enough beside prices are nike release them in span of one week each kinda remind me with nike ignite shanghai this year every week with limited release shoes for next 2 months. i hope i can snag one or two pairs kobe 2 and 4 that will be enough for me.

same here in china they gonna release it this saturday too it's like global release

Back
Top Bottom