• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Damn sneakerrsvp.com is taxin $60 for their add to cart service. Has anyone ever tried this? Thinkin this will give me a better chance than me sitting there refreshing twitter every second..

Risk having your order cancelled if you want. Been happening more recently.

Sneakerjesus, you a cornball.

You know 100% all the big bang or galaxy owners are gonna flock to this... I just have a feeling. What was Ewwww to the shoe now became Uwwwwww to the color scheme. 

just my .02 lol
I didn't even think of that why did you have to throw that out there haha

They dont even show up on FTLs calendar to see which HOHs are getting them.

Got my ticket at South Coast Plaza. Thanks to the coworker that acted as if I was bothering him and never once looked up while he handed me the ticket! It just bugs me when these workers act like they are doing me the favor lol

Got my ticket at South Coast Plaza. Thanks to the coworker that acted as if I was bothering him and never once looked up while he handed me the ticket! It just bugs me when these workers act like they are doing me the favor lol
I'm going in there in a couple hours. I feel you though, employees can be petty as hell to deal with.

I could be wrong but the V looks like the sole could GITD.

Last edited:
Wow are people really beasting over the pack... I thought it was gonna be an easy cop... now I gotta worry about paying resell if I miss out... hopefully under 300 

Soleisserious on ig has preorder
1, 6, 8 are $350
2-4 are $300
5 and 7 are $325.
Are the legit? Just someone I randomly follow off ig

Last edited:
1s and 2s are mine...can anyone help me with size info on these...?Im a 12 usually on kobes after the 8 they feel narrow , but should i go tts with these..?Anyone with the older models would be beneficiary...;p)

I want the 4s the most but I will try for the 1s sat.

I think I've talked myself into just going after the 1s and 4s. The 5s or 6s would be a plus. But not the end of the world. I'm sure I could spend the retail on some original Kobe's instead.

Back
Top Bottom