Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
These are fire :smokin

Nike testing the waters/thirst of the consumer. Could see same idea for next Lebron sig :nerd:

The back to back to back weeks @200 a pop tho :x

Looking at the pics of the IV and Vi just makes me sad, knowing that I won't have any chance to get it. :frown:

GOD these are gonna be hyped as hell.  SELECT HOH in store only, raffle only (other than the bot infested mess that is NDC).  I'm putting my tickets today, F it.

The details in the 3's is what makes it for me.  3's are one of my favorite Kobe's so these and the 1's are priorities

Still have a pair of MPLS I's and a few pairs of V's. But the 1,2,3 and 5 are what I have my eyes on in this pack.

If you get more than 1 tix, do you usually put 2 in two different sizes? Or both tts. Wondering my odds. I wear a 10.

Love them 3s, Somebody post the check on the back. Datass

Last edited:
Damn sneakerrsvp.com is taxin $60 for their add to cart service. Has anyone ever tried this? Thinkin this will give me a better chance than me sitting there refreshing twitter every second..

Seriously split right now, wanna get the 1's this weekend and few others but I know I won't be able to cop without a bot and I'm not willing to pay over retail since I know they'll jack the prices x2-3 more than retail.  Gotta make a decision quick

The details in the 3's is what makes it for me.  3's are one of my favorite Kobe's so these and the 1's are priorities
You know 100% all the big bang or galaxy owners are gonna flock to this... I just have a feeling. What was Ewwww to the shoe now became Uwwwwww to the color scheme. 

just my .02 lol

Back
Top Bottom