• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that site is so basic ..... anyone think they gonna change that basic link 
laugh.gif

I know im about to save it just in case ... edit it with a 

just a note to everyone ....

on shopify sites ... even tho you get the OOS keep trying to add to cart until your size gets removed from the screen

Well, I guess it's time to look forward to 7 more weeks of striking out against bots, failing at raffles, and praying you're looking in the right place on KB

Wasn't able to cop off KB but glad to hear some people did. Copped some Chaos VIs I was looking at as a consolation though :smokin

If they were really Kobe collectors, wouldn't they already have the means to get their hands on these?

*Shrugs Just sayin. 
I take it every shoe you've ever liked or "collected" you own right. Not to mention there limited and release info just came out a few days ago.

Last edited:

Nike Chicago only had about 30 pairs/2 size runs which makes me think about 1000 US pairs. While they are pretty sweet I'm not feeling like they're worth the hassle.
Meaning they're going on eBay.

Mercer got these? They weren't on the list of Nikestore's and they never mentioned it on Twitter or Instagram.

Anyway, I'm just taking observations on what to do and what not to do when the one I want releases. Retail or bust.

damn got played today,   struck out on WTK 3 times yesterday doesnt help also.  oh well...on to next week
frown.gif

Last edited:
you guys are sharing too much info on that site :smh: :smh: :smh:

it won't be as easy for the coming weeks I guarantee

well ****, so much fail for me today, guess I need to step up my game for next week smh
mean.gif
sick.gif

Haha you guys are upset the info is being shared? I almost copped every release there until the Mambacurials when someone blew it up huge on here. I always use it as a back up now... you can't count on it but it would be nice if you really needed it. 

had 5 people max in front of me when the kobe sold out in NIKE CHICAGO.  And this was after i spent about 30 minutes raging on twitter that the link wasn't even opening properly at the 8AM EST release. sigh... only prelude i wanted

Haha you guys are upset the info is being shared? I almost copped every release there until the Mambacurials when someone blew it up huge on here. I always use it as a back up now... you can't count on it but it would be nice if you really needed it. 

I don't really mind the info getting shared for the members on this board...but guys gotta know how many lurkers are watching and then blowing up the info on social media try to get e-props :smh: once that's done, game over.

Last edited:
That's the ******g point about the website. Lot of us been copping off the site since the Kobe V days. Can't share info on here anymore without 1000 lurkers taking advantage.

lol @ ppl being mad about sharing info on kobe's OFFICIAL website store

edit:same kobe time, same kobe website next week, 2 pair limit

Last edited:

lol @ ppl being mad about sharing info on kobe's OFFICIAL website store

edit:same kobe time, same kobe website next week, 2 pair limit
I don't think anyone is "mad" about sharing information regarding releases among NT members.  Problem is when the word gets out on social sites/blogs and resellers such as yourself take advantage..Its one thing for you to cop a pair on Nike using your bot but then you try to grab as many pairs as you can from all other sites while others can't even obtain one pair..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom