• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Well I helped some people out by PM'ing them I emailed the admin yesterday whether or not they would have it. Plus that "site" blew up yesterday when they released the WTK8 so chances are they would have this release. But if you weren't sure that they had it just email them which I did yesterday to confirm.

Like it wouldn't make sense for a Zoom Kobe 1 to appear on the Kobe 8 page. I just tried clicking on full catalog and shoes and it was there with a FSR.

Last edited:

man thats dirty ... after they put WTK on the main page ...

that hurts 
I think it's because it wasn't a Kobe 8 that's why they didn't put it on there

wee-bey-gif.gif

I don't think anyone is "mad" about sharing information regarding releases among NT members.  Problem is when the word gets out on social sites/blogs and resellers such as yourself take advantage..Its one thing for you to cop a pair on Nike using your bot and then try to grab as many pairs as you can from all other sites..
It's still a relatively unknown site for most people. This shouldn't blow it up unless someone posts right before they release next week.

I don't think anyone is "mad" about sharing information regarding releases among NT members.  Problem is when the word gets out on social sites/blogs and resellers such as yourself take advantage..Its one thing for you to cop a pair on Nike using your bot but then you try to grab as many pairs as you can from all other sites while others can't even obtain one pair..
all yall sound mad to me 
roll.gif

Like I said the upper ***** on the Yeezy II. Congrats on the pick up sneakermane. I think first time I see you put your p/u on feet right away. What does the box look like?

^^ the sole don't glow, do they?

Last edited:

Meaning they're going on eBay.

Anyway, I'm just taking observations on what to do and what not to do when the one I want releases. Retail or bust.
I know a thing or two about retail or bust. The Prelude 1 is definitely an awesome shoe, one worth camping out for even...but not when the warmest it got was around 15 degrees. It took a couple hours for this to fully sink in and by that time I'd gone through too much misery to go home empty handed. Fantastic shoe which I will enjoy for years to come though

Like I said the upper ***** on the Yeezy II. Congrats on the pick up sneakermane. I think first time I see you put your p/u on feet right away. What does the box look like?

^^ the sole don't glow, do they?

Not sure if the soles glow. I'll check it out when I get home from my Fams. I'll tell you this thou.....that leather is incredible. Worth every penny of that $200.

Good **** Mayne.... Glad you got a pair.

Good lookin', bro. Lakers Fan first & for most.

Oh yea I was just naming some I like...if I get one it will be the 2,3,4 just to get a shoe of every model. .but the og cws are better

So were they on the first page of the full catalog or the shoes tab I am still not clear on that??

I was the first to ask if they would be up on there and someone replied yes, then everyone went ham on the site lmao

Back
Top Bottom