• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
p1s are going for stupid prices and all it took was a bunch of ebay shill bids, kobe wearing them on his return, and buyers actually paying these stupid prices.

Not really flaming anyone in here personally though. Don't seeing p1s dropping anytime soon or at all for that matter.

Last edited:
Everyone here don't be mad that people pay a lot on the shoes, it is their right to pay, heck I only make 24k a year and paid reseller for some shoes I like, I don't care if anyone tells me I'm stupid which people have, money should never ever control the way you spend, money was made to do one thing buy what u want, no matter how much u make, if u save up u can get what u want, and probably these people sold their shoes to get the money for these which is even smarter, so u don't know how they got the money for em, stop hating on them.

Last edited:
Yup just enjoy them and dont look back.The funny thing is you can sell them if you regret it tho lol.

I still can't get over the prelude 1s are the new yeezys comment, but at this rate they might be. 

Last edited:

Yup just enjoy them and dont look back.The funny thing is you can sell them if you regret it tho lol.
^^ haha yeah this is true! I think I got a good price considering some pairs went for over $1k.

I appreciate everyone's comments. I was simply trying to gauge if I came out good paying $800 considering the market value the past 2 weeks on these. Not sure why some people made salty comments, guess that's what some NT members like to do.

^^ haha yeah this is true! I think I got a good price considering some pairs went for over $1k.

I appreciate everyone's comments. I was simply trying to gauge if I came out good paying $800 considering the market value the past 2 weeks on these. Not sure why some people made salty comments, guess that's what some NT members like to do.
Salty comments are from people who missed out on these when they were released, and is venting on resellers, well that is how it is now, either you keep up or you pay the high price if you don't get it, I already know that and isn't even mad about the business, if it helps the person with his thing making extra on shoes, then that is all great, when I was unemployed I did this for a bit till I got a job and it helped me greatly with necessities, now I enjoy buying collecting and selling if I need to. I hook people up as well for retail here, and no big deal to me.

yup, so either bite the bullet now and pick it up for 5x the original retail price, or forever hold your peace.

Good thing I was able to grab p1 and p6s 2 weeks ago for $1k
pimp.gif
  Now I don't feel as bad on them lol

If I had an extra pair of 1s, I would hold on to them for a little while longer before selling. If I had to sell, I would at least get $900 after fees/shipping etc. You very well could get $1k though

This is like... my first snow day ever, haha. Had some fun.
Haha ever huh, I get about 5 months of the year where I can actually wear my kicks cuz of snow.  Needless to say I've messed up a few nice shoes with clear soles in winter. Great pic though repped

Back
Top Bottom