• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^Prices for the IIIs luckily aren't too crazy compared to the rest of the pack, so if you do try to cop, you might be able to find them at a decent price. Just depends what your upper limit is lol. Definitely agree that they're underrated/overlooked compared to some of the others.

^Prices for the IIIs luckily aren't too crazy compared to the rest of the pack, so if you do try to cop, you might be able to find them at a decent price. Just depends what your upper limit is lol. Definitely agree that they're underrated/overlooked compared to some of the others.
Ya I'm glad they've been cheaper, been watching a pair on the bay for 388 shipped if I can talk the person down to 350 I might consider it just sell a pair of my J's for the funds haha.  But I'm also patiently waiting for that late day tweet from NDC that we all look forward to now haha

P2 bidding at 510 for sz 10.5 2 days left so that's starting to blow up as well, another auction has 6 days left already at 325 bidding. Glad I bought five pairs when resell was in mid to upper 300.

Last edited:
:lol: I hope that works out for you in the long run.... You do realize they're Kobes, right?

P2's? Really? those will be my second to last pickup with the 1's being the first. Just not feeling the 1's as much as everybody does. The leather reminds me of the first fake yeezy 2's and they couldn't get the scales correctly and it was just shiny croc skin leather. 

So far I only have the 7's and the 8's, just made a deal for some 6's for $340 thats coming in next week and made another deal for the 4's for $350 meetup also next week. Thank god chinese new year money is gonna ease up these 2 purchases. and then onto the 3's and 2's because those resell values are under $350. I told myself that the first prelude i pick up will be the 5's but the market has been dry, can't even find my size let alone any for $600< so here i am picking up the other ones because i've been finding good deals for them.

Ya I'm glad they've been cheaper, been watching a pair on the bay for 388 shipped if I can talk the person down to 350 I might consider it just sell a pair of my J's for the funds haha.  But I'm also patiently waiting for that late day tweet from NDC that we all look forward to now haha
I've seen a few go for around $300-310 just ask people for price through paypal

I'm torn on whether to get the IVs or the VIs  . . .  I haven't seen either in person & that's why I'm having such a hard time deciding.  Out of those 2 shoes , which ones would you all grab 1st ...  And do the IVs & Vis fit true to size?  I'm scared to spend 4-500 and get a size that is a little 2 big - on the Kobe 8s I can wear a 10 easy , and a 9.5 is snug.  Thanks for any suggestions , or helping me with the IV / VI size ?    

i just had the same dilemma yesterday, found a good deal from somebody local for the 4's and we planned today, but then something came up and we couldn't meet. At the same time, found a good deal online for some 6's. So i was deciding between the 4's or the 6's. Then it hit me, Chinese New Year is tomorrow and I usually get about $1k, so I decided to pick up both. 

IVs>VIs and it's not even close.

VIs are pretty true to size, IVs (originals) are a little snug on the toe box, but will losen over time. .5 up on IVs is fine, I wouldn't suggest sizing down.

Thanks SneakerJ ...  yeah Vino24 I'm torn right now, b/c it'll be a few weeks b4 I can try to find another , which are the favorite out of the two to you ?  And do they both fit true to size - like Kobe8s?  

Forget to ask - what price do you all think is too much for the IV & the VI ? The only way resellers on Ebay will bring their prices down is if you offer them a Pay Pal Invoice so they save 10% - can't blame them for that.   

Thanks SDUBL, Ebay most are trying to tax like 575-600 , I'm not about to pay that for the 4s.  

On the 6s , whats a decent price for them right now ?  Or you basically saying most are charging 2 much ?  Appreciate the help guys , I'm going to get either the 4s or 6s , but don't want to overpay - on shoes that are already marked >>>> 

Honestly, I'd pick the 6's because i just love the design so much more. It's all preference though because sdub likes the 4's more meanwhile i'm not a big fan of all purple sneakers and personally dislike the splatter. Speaking on shoe itself wise, they're both equally comfortable and I had to size up .5 for both because I ball in all my kobes. As far as prices go (at least for my size range of 8-8.5). I see 4's go for 400 lowest all the way to 500, anything more and its not as reasonable and they will sit for a while. 6's on the other hand fetch for lowest of $450 if you can find it, all the way to 600. I've messages sellers declining an offer of $500 and saying they need $600 
indifferent.gif
. Good thing i waited it out because I was able to find a pair for $340 shipped

how the hell do you get $1k on CNY 
sick.gif
... dam either you're really young or your folks are loaded.. LOL i've noticed i get less money from my relatives as i got older... only rake in about 3-400 if im lucky nowadays
roll.gif

i get about $400 in total from my relatives that are still in America. Last year I got $700 from my girlfriend's side of the family. Usually i don't spend my chinese new year money that quick but i feel like if I don't pick up the 4's and the 6's at around $350 each, I probably won't run into that deal for a while

Last edited:
VINO24 ... Where are you seeing them at that price ? On ebay everyone is asking 600 and up .... ? LOL I need some help finding someone not trying to get rich off one pair LOL 

laugh.gif
I hope that works out for you in the long run.... You do realize they're Kobes, right?
It will work out for me since I'm in los angeles so I'm fine as far as either getting my $$$ back or getting profit in the long run, I bought these cause I like em not because I'm reselling them, so like I said money is made to be spent, life is too short.

Back
Top Bottom