• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Too bad they're uncomfortable as hell. I have flat wide feet and these 7's hurt me even if I sized up. But they're beautifully executed though.

Too bad they're uncomfortable as hell. I have flat wide feet and these 7's hurt me even if I sized up. But they're beautifully executed though.
I have wide feet also but I put them on and they felt pretty good, I remember when getting the Black/Red TB 6's back in the day and I couldn't even wear them for months because of the pain(flat feet) I experienced 

i don't know about you but if you pull out the insoles, you can see that it is extremely narrow around the area where your feet is suppose to have an arch. But because us flat footers don't have an arch. So when i wear my 7's, the inner side of my foot physically rests on top of the swoosh. it is very uncomfortable and the 7's are already stiff as it is.

god dam...im seeing double
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... all for retail too? no way lol

Yeah. That's me. Thank you guys though! It's a pretty amazing feeling.

Had a lot of noise about me being a heat fan though, as if that affected the quality of my submission.

I will post pics here when I get them.
congrats man. You really deserved it, Well done.

Last edited:
@nystatenisland  awesome pics and congrats on doubling up!  Same size as me send me a PM when you wanna hook a fellow NT'er up on the II's and III"s haha.

Also this whole prelude pack has ruined any chances of getting OG Kobes for a good price.  Now people are posting OG 1's for 300+ when just last year I was able to snag two pairs on the bay for less than 150 each.

Was watching one eBay auction for the entire pack in my size to and it finished at 3200 which comes out to roughly 1280 profit after eBay fees.  And it wasn't enough!  The pack was relisted for 4,999.99 buy it now.  This pack has made things ridiculous.

@nystatenisland
 awesome pics and congrats on doubling up!  Same size as me send me a PM when you wanna hook a fellow NT'er up on the II's and III"s haha.

Also this whole prelude pack has ruined any chances of getting OG Kobes for a good price.  Now people are posting OG 1's for 300+ when just last year I was able to snag two pairs on the bay for less than 150 each.

Was watching one eBay auction for the entire pack in my size to and it finished at 3200 which comes out to roughly 1280 profit after eBay fees.  And it wasn't enough!  The pack was relisted for 4,999.99 buy it now.  This pack has made things ridiculous.

Appreciate it

congrats. the other 4 shouldn't be that hard. You got 2 of the most valued and rare to find preludes (I and V)

WHY does the box on the Prelude 8 say "Retail: 140" yet it was 200???

Nike trolling us again?
we been through this before.

Nike made a mistake by putting $140. Every prelude was announced in the beginning to retail for $200, and so far every box tag had said $200 except for the 8's. If you purchased from NDC, you  can try your luck in the chat and talk to a rep about getting a discount code. If you purchased from a Niketown or HoH, the tag is most likely ripped off. NDC chat reps won't honor it even if you have a receipt from a HoH.

Back
Top Bottom