• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i had a similar situation when i did the meetup for the prelude 6's. The seller didn't mention the crushed box. When i got there to check out the shoes, they were crushed from the corner. Shoes were fine so i didn't say anything because $340 for them was a good deal to me. But the least you can do is mention it. 

i had a similar situation when i did the meetup for the prelude 6's. The seller didn't mention the crushed box. When i got there to check out the shoes, they were crushed from the corner. Shoes were fine so i didn't say anything because $340 for them was a good deal to me. But the least you can do is mention it. 
yup, it's annoying. Some guy also didn't mention he "tried on" some shoes that I was gonna size swap for him. Bottoms were dirty and everything :lol: he winded up buying my shoes from me but I almost wasted my time

View media item 790069
Just got off work and came home to this. $300 for these was the best money spent so far on the pack. 2nd favorite of the pack. Can't wait to un-DS these. Might do it tomorrow, these are really really nice.

Last edited:
Nice cop. I got minez for $350. Just got my Prelude 1s in 2day, Daaaaaaaam straight sexy!......

Also got 2 more pairs of KB pre 6s. I now have KB1,KB2,KB3, 3 pairs of KB6, and waiting for Monday to get my KB8s.

How's the quality on the 4s? Was gonna double up on the masterpiece but thinking about putting the money towards either P1 or P4 if I can hunt em down in a size 13 at a decent price. Little worried about the P1 cause remember @alp saying the 13 run huge and for the amount of $$$ I want to be able to wear em to ball.

that chinese sneakerhead for y'all
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 salty because he's chinese?

winzz winzz my bad fam didn't mean to put you out there the wrong way. Meant that your Chinese and also happen to be living in china too. Just remembered you getting your XQs.

Last edited:
Isn't Sole Floridian that sketchy site we were all debating on that had hella pairs of WTK and janky return policys? lol

Me 2!.. My 2 Fav all time. In the pack and in Generall. They've always been my top 2 fav KBs. So comfy to wear and ball in. 3rd fav is the 7.

^^ for me, your 2 favorite are the most uncomfortable out of the kobe line. Theres a lot of guys that will agree about the 7's being a pain to play ball in

Back
Top Bottom