• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I cleaned up in Baton Rouge HOH this morning Preludes restocked I got 9 pair!!!! Stoked
Congrats and SMH at the same time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Your prices are off...

I just saw a DS sz 13 3 go for $250 shipped a few hours ago. An 8 go for 375 few hours ago as well. Another 8 go for 360.... I've seen 1s go in the 600s too.

Not sure where you're getting these #s.

RESELLHIGHER.COM

Not to take sides my bros , I would just like to point out that that listing has ended a month ago.Totally different game. Ozuna23 is overpricing a bit though ...
I know, which is a full 5 weeks after he said they couldn't be found or that price. And he wanted a 12 specifically there was other sizes that ended a day ago...Doesnt matter, just saying.

I know, which is a full 5 weeks after he said they couldn't be found or that price. And he wanted a 12 specifically there was other sizes that ended a day ago...Doesnt matter, just saying.

Missed the context there lol.I thoght we were talking about present day.My bad.

Last edited:
I dont understand the salt for the man.Yall wouldve have bought multiple pair at retail just like him given the chance.

Anybody to say anything else is a damn liar lol.

But the excuse wouldve been oh these are for my boy,my cousins cousin,my boss,my gf oh and the best 1 trade bait lol.hahahahahahha.

Last edited:
To be honest I only would've bought one pair of the 4's for myself and the 1's if they had any for trade bait

I dont understand the salt for the man.Yall wouldve have bought multiple pair at retail just like him given the chance.

Anybody to say anything else is a damn liar lol.

But the excuse wouldve been oh these are for my boy,my cousins cousin,my boss,my gf oh and the best 1 trade bait lol.hahahahahahha.
I only buy what I like and intend to wear - so no, I wouldn't be buying 9 pairs of shoes just to turn around and flip them.

ok gotcha fam, but my point is who cares if you did or what the next man does.I think the average person likes or want the 1,4,5,6 preludes tho.

Those 1s and 4s are some of the best made shoes I have seen in a long time.

Last edited:
I wasn't hating on dude, you're right I would do the same damn thing it's a dog eat dog get that money look our for me first type of world always will be. Unless you're in my circle or one of the very few dudes who have looked out for me on NT and you know who you are by the way good looks, then I'd buy and sell as many pairs as I could after I helped out my people.

If you can get it by all means get it. All I was saying was how I was bitter I wanted one shoe out of this pack and I couldn't get it

This is obviously turning into a Bragging forum. But some put a little effort and do Humble Brags.

Not a fan of people coming here just to show off, but it is what it is now. Either accept it or leave. No need to clutter with bickering.

Oh please show pics of conquest purchases.

I can't believe the 1s are going for over a stack. I copped for $400 a couple weeks ago, but the seller just never shipped... Preludes are over and I'm not proud to say I got nothing.

And to the guy who said get a job I actually do have a job im in the Army.....Actually just came back from Afghanistan protecting your freedom...Here's the story ok. I was on my way to AllStar weekend thursday night i stopped at Baton Rouge HOH at 8:58 they close at 9 though. Kobe preludes 2-8 were on displayed I jokingly asked if they had them. The associate replied "How many you need and what size" I replied "bring everything you got in a size 11, or 12" She out with 10 boxes. I bought 4 that night came back the next morning when the all star pack out and bought the other 6. NOW THERE ISN'T ONE PERSON IN THIS FORUM OR NIKETALK PERIOD WHO WOULDN'T TAKE THAT. Yeah i resold a few, kept the 2s, and a pair of 6s for me, and got the 8s for a couple friends who are still in Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom