• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The prices will not rise lol. Especially since the homie derozan is showing up in LA.

Dont fall for the hype, dont bite the bullet on these prices

As dj klark kent said, until we resist the urge to spend and support the resellers, is when the "game" will go back to what it once was.
Meanwhile DJ Clark Kent just dropped arguably one of the most hyped/resold dunks in recent memory.

But yeah I agree with you, I knew there was no way prices would rise because of this game. Only way that happened is if he dropped 82

I wasn't talking about the price..kobes performance I was referring to don't rub it lol

With retail being at $200 I've decided to just go for the IIIs, IVs, and Vs.

Anyone in here actually get a pair by attempting manually?

I was too concentrated on getting the SC Gloves that I didn't even bother going for the 1s.

I also got a connection error on the Gloves (first time getting that message/error), was wondering if anyone knew the reason for that or if it's happened to any of you too.

Thanks.

Anyone actually wear the 1s yet? Wondering if they're still running about half a size big.

All white everything ZKIII are :pimp:

Yeah hoping for a second release of these Prelude 1 in Kobe 8 GR numbers so I can cop :nerd:

The prices will not rise lol. Especially since the homie derozan is showing up in LA.

Dont fall for the hype, dont bite the bullet on these prices

As dj klark kent said, until we resist the urge to spend and support the resellers, is when the "game" will go back to what it once was.

You can keep posting all of this garbage all you want, but you aren't helping anyone out with your crappy advice. You think you are the only person in the world that people are trying to sell shoes to? Do you understand what a limited supply is? The total pairs of these prelude 1's made is tiny. Some people like myself bought theirs to keep. More than you apparently assume too, since there aren't even that many for sale. That doesn't leave very many total for the thousands of people that missed out and do want them. Sellers don't need you to buy their pair, there are so few of these that someone eventually will want them and pay. These are a collection of one of the most popular players all time. Some rich *** dude may have a spot in his memorabilia room already waiting for all 8 of these at whatever price he has to pay. Quit posting the same wrong guess over and over and over in every thread that you didn't get a shoe in.

Retail isn't an option for certain shoes for huge amounts of people, and not due to bots and hypebeasts. Laser 4's, titanium 23's and other shoes made in limited Numbers (and many others made over the years with less than 10,000 total pairs) were missed by many before all these reasons the unrealistic NTers make up for why they weren't one of the 2,000 lucky people to get a pair for retail out of 50k-100k people trying to buy each time. Those odds are terrible. Bot or not, chances aren't good for anyone at those odds. No bots, and most of us still miss out on a release like this. But is always some reason each NTer didn't get their pair lol.

Hey guys, im pretty much at desperation mode for the 2's think it'd be worth it to go through sneakerrsvp? really doubting that i'll be able to get them for retail or manual. I get most of you guys arent about bots and all that

i

i

I finally got my prelude 1s! im happy. Now on to the next 7!

Edit: Guy flaked on me

Last edited:
Kobe looking skinny man. All those months off his feet really took a toll on his body. Hopefully the slimmer figure will help keep the stress off his knees and achiles

New to the thread guys and honestly don't want to search through the thread to find the answer. I'm only interested in the 5s. I'm assuming meg was hard at work after the 1s released. Even then, is it safe to say I'm not getting a pair manually? Not trying to get my hopes up.

That line was horrific. I had my friends girl in front of me and the dudes up front were pushing big bodies in to her. I asked if she was alright and at that point she moved out of the line. Single file ********. And all of those dudes that drive 6 and a half hours from Tampa to get shoes are ******g ridiculous (minus dude in MEGATRON hoodie). Lenox sucks as usual, security did nothing, management did nothing. I will be glad I will be in Mexico for the release next week.

What's the new store like in comparison to the old one? Haven't been since it was "remodeled"

New to the thread guys and honestly don't want to search through the thread to find the answer. I'm only interested in the 5s. I'm assuming meg was hard at work after the 1s released. Even then, is it safe to say I'm not getting a pair manually? Not trying to get my hopes up.

Almost certainly not online.

In person release seemed doable.

Not sure you are getting anything manually these days. Very limited on the 1s at least, a few HOH and a few Nike stores and went real quick on NDC. 

Almost certainly not online.

In person release seemed doable.

Not sure you are getting anything manually these days. Very limited on the 1s at least, a few HOH and a few Nike stores and went real quick on NDC. 

Well that'll save a lot of disappointment on the 4th. Guess I'll look at it as money saved for the 9s if I don't get through, which I'm sure I won't. Thanks fellas.

You can keep posting all of this garbage all you want, but you aren't helping anyone out with your crappy advice. You think you are the only person in the world that people are trying to sell shoes to? Do you understand what a limited supply is? The total pairs of these prelude 1's made is tiny. Some people like myself bought theirs to keep. More than you apparently assume too, since there aren't even that many for sale. That doesn't leave very many total for the thousands of people that missed out and do want them. Sellers don't need you to buy their pair, there are so few of these that someone eventually will want them and pay. These are a collection of one of the most popular players all time. Some rich *** dude may have a spot in his memorabilia room already waiting for all 8 of these at whatever price he has to pay. Quit posting the same wrong guess over and over and over in every thread that you didn't get a shoe in.

Retail isn't an option for certain shoes for huge amounts of people, and not due to bots and hypebeasts. Laser 4's, titanium 23's and other shoes made in limited Numbers (and many others made over the years with less than 10,000 total pairs) were missed by many before all these reasons the unrealistic NTers make up for why they weren't one of the 2,000 lucky people to get a pair for retail out of 50k-100k people trying to buy each time. Those odds are terrible. Bot or not, chances aren't good for anyone at those odds. No bots, and most of us still miss out on a release like this. But is always some reason each NTer didn't get their pair lol.
you must have the urge to resell your pair..lol

i got my pair btw.

bottom line nobody has to pay these prices...the problem occurs when people feel they need to. 

Anyone actually wear the 1s yet? Wondering if they're still running about half a size big.

I'm a size 10.5 on just about everything except Hyperposites (size 11 in those). I remembers my OG Zoom 1s were extremely loose in a 10.5 & I think that's what caused the creasing.

Copped a size 10 this go around & they fit perfect! Even length wise.... The Prelude 1 is the same size as my 10.5 Kobe 6 and bigger than my 10.5 Kobe 7 - 8.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-125.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-124.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-123.jpg.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom