• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
You buy it off of the Nike.com european site. When you click the twitter link, it will send you to your localized Nike site where you can purchase it.

I honestly think these won't sell out in minutes. I'd say a couple of hours for the more popular sizes. (9 to 12)

within seconds :wink:

Last edited:
It begins.

Just seen a new pair of Kobe I ASG's that went up this past Monday with a starting bid of $20 finish for $300 shipped :x

Well another Prelude I released into the wild for the Nike Belgium site.  Got an email today saying they couldn't verify my billing address.  I've ordered releases from them before with no problems.  I guess they investigated every order.

After seeing kobe play in the prelude Is I really regret passing on them :smh: I didn't like them as much from the beginning but seeing him wear them is making feel dumb for not trying.

Kobe looking skinny man. All those months off his feet really took a toll on his body. Hopefully the slimmer figure will help keep the stress off his knees and achiles

You know..I noticed the same thing..dude looks skinny as hell :lol:

He didn't look like hesitated at all out there..the turnovers were a big problem..but I didn't see the game because I don't have league pass anymore but was it because of teammate errors or him forcing it too much?

You know..I noticed the same thing..dude looks skinny as hell
laugh.gif

He didn't look like hesitated at all out there..the turnovers were a big problem..but I didn't see the game because I don't have league pass anymore but was it because of teammate errors or him forcing it too much?
Can't remember where I read it, but Kobe is at 225lbs and he's looking to drop more weight. And a good chunk of those TOs came from dribble penetration and then trying to dump it off to a big.

Anyway, seeing those 1s last night makes my heart ache. Sad that I couldn't cop. Hopefully I'll have more luck next week.

Last edited:
House of hoops Harlem had a sick display of the prelude pack. I'll put up pics later

the 2's look like someone spilled water on em and the stains remained :x

the 3's look nice with an extraterrestrial print inside the waffle section :smokin

the 4's are going to be a problem :smokin :smokin no comments necessary

the 5's are a little out there with the cartoonish swoosh but I can **** with em

the 6's are good, but don't know if they would've sold out back when the 6's originally released.

the 7's have a nice print to them and the gold is tough but they are uncomfortable.

the 8's have a really nice metallic tongue which you cant really see from my pics :smokin

all in all the 4's are my favorites so far. I thought you would be able to see the little blurbs that are next to the shoes in my pics but not really.

^Repped.

This pack got me HYPED. The concept for each individual shoe makes me appreciate them all.
yup whoever designed the CWs put a lot of thought into each one and I can respect that(even if I don't like a particular CW/sneaker)

After seeing kobe play in the prelude Is I really regret passing on them :smh: I didn't like them as much from the beginning but seeing him wear them is making feel dumb for not trying.

If it makes you feel better. It was a mission to get on NDC.

1, 3-6, 8's are just amazing,.. the 2's I'm having doubts on tho, hoping they look better in person.
they look they have water stains on em so unfortunately no. only cw that I would say straight up looks like trash. The rest of the CWs I can respect the thought process behind em

Back
Top Bottom