• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So where can I find a size 11 set...it seems like if I want to attempt to piece together DS or worn pairs...looking like $2.5k min? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I usually wear size 9 for Kobe 6... Is it the same fit for Kobe 6 Prelude? Because my Kobe 5 Prelude is little bit snug compared to my Kobe 5 POP

And the website i usually buy only have size 8.5 and 9.5 for $380 + shipping

Should i go downsize or upsize?

Or if anyone have Kobe 6 Prelude size 9 for sale, let me know...

Thanks..

Waiting for an offer from A buyer for 1/2 set of my KB Prelude collection. P1,P2,P6,P8, for $1,800-$2K I wont take no less, but hoping for 2K.

What you all think?

I usually wear size 9 for Kobe 6... Is it the same fit for Kobe 6 Prelude? Because my Kobe 5 Prelude is little bit snug compared to my Kobe 5 POP

And the website i usually buy only have size 8.5 and 9.5 for $380 + shipping

Should i go downsize or upsize?

Or if anyone have Kobe 6 Prelude size 9 for sale, let me know...

Thanks..

You're safer going up than down. Also the 6 Prelude feel tight at first but loosen up once worn. Fit feels similar to my other 6's.

8 and 8.5
My ears have perked. Might have to PM, #Size8Fam

Still looking for more in my size

Still looking for more in my size

what size?

Yea what sz? I got 2 pairs of P1s, P2, P6, P8 all DS, P8 is VNDS.

Consider this a warning. You guys already know the rules of the site. b fresco b fresco - this is your last one. You will be banned if you can't follow the rules.

Consider this a warning. You guys already know the rules of the site. @B Fresco - this is your last one. You will be banned if you can't follow the rules.
WHAT????

All I did was ask him what size in case I saw anything on Twitter or IG Jesus.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Consider this a warning. You guys already know the rules of the site. [@=/u/45972/B-Fresco]@B Fresco[/@] - this is your last one. You will be banned if you can't follow the rules.

WHAT????

All I did was ask him what size in case I saw anything on Twitter or IG Jesus.... :lol:  

That's not what it seemed but I rescind my statement for you if that's your true intent. The others tho.... It's still the same statement.

Just got a pair of Prelude 1's, happy with them and the price I paid. May try to pick up IV - VI next.

Hope you got a good deal on them. If I were you I'd go for the 4 next. To me they're nicer and feel better than the 5 and 6.

Last edited:
Hope you got a good deal on them. If I were you I'd go for the 4 next. To me they're nicer and feel better than the 5 and 6.
eBay price wise it was a good deal, especially for size 11. But I don't think most folks "selling" their 1's on eBay actually want to sell them - maybe just making wifey happy that they are "up for sale." And some of the non-DS pricing is just as ridiculous.

I just sold my P6's 2 days ago. Had my P1,P2,P6,P8 on an auction. All my Preludes I had on eBay were the lowest price on the market guaranteed. Still have 2 pairs of P1's sz 10.5/11.

Back
Top Bottom