• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nobody knows what time they are going to release the preludes? I have 1, 2, 5, 7, 8 and the "9" masterpieces. Looking to complete the pack hopefully.

I want the 6s for sure. If you seen me around here before and know a time please DM me. I don't have time to follow the thread due to work. Much love

Yea patience is always key....paid retail for all three of my pairs during all star in Nola.....I wonder when is the urge gonna stop for people paying waaayyyy over retail ......hope these are widely available today since the hype has died down

Yea patience is always key....paid retail for all three of my pairs during all star in Nola.....I wonder when is the urge gonna stop for people paying waaayyyy over retail ......hope these are widely available today since the hype has died down

doubt it.

They probably don't even have a FSR of each to be honest

I struck out every Saturday when the Prelude Pack first released, I'm just hoping to cop a pair of VI's.  Fingers crossed, but not overly optimistic.  

my only pair of preludes... such a beautiful shoe. i've had these for a little while but haven't found the opportunity to wear em yet. these days i only do 3 things - work (dress shoes), hoop, and play w/ my kids.
View media item 1628889
i'm gonna try for the 4s but honestly i want to double up on the 5s so i can say F it and wear a pair :lol:

Was wondering the same thing on the time. Also all I want are the 5s. If anybody can oop me a 9.5 or 10 would be appreciated. I'm at work and will most likely miss the release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom