Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
LMAO AT THE FAKE OUT LINKS.

CMON ITS THE OLDEST TRICK ON DA NT BOOK.

BUT FOR THE FUN OF IT. IM REPORTING IT AS TROLLING AND SPAM

SORRY

NINJA

I'M

TRYNA

COME

HOME

Been looking through a few pages and I apologize if I missed it. How do the 2s fit? Tts? Lookin to wear if I can get lucky enough to cop.

prelude 2's copped on ndc europe 
pimp.gif

prelude 2's copped on ndc europe 
pimp.gif

Luckier than me. As soon as link came out I clicked, saw all sizes, but as soon as I chose my size it said they were all in carts. As soon as I refreshed again, the "Out of stock" message was already there. This all happened within 30 seconds. Hah... Welp, I'm done with trying to get Preludes via TLO. :frown: 

Last edited:
i was at HOH on thursday and notice the raffle table. I asked them if that table was for the taxis and they said yes. prelude 2 totally slipped my mind. if i remembered, i woulda signed up just to test my luck.

now imma just wait for the twitter link like most lurkers, but not beg from people for a heads up. play on a even ground is what i am all about.

i was at HOH on thursday and notice the raffle table. I asked them if that table was for the taxis and they said yes. prelude 2 totally slipped my mind. if i remembered, i woulda signed up just to test my luck.

now imma just wait for the twitter link like most lurkers, but not beg from people for a heads up. play on a even ground is what i am all about.
Hasn't been even ground in a good minute.

Wait a minute so we can actually order from nikestore Europe? Nike customer service told me no.
you have to have a euro shipping address to order from ndc europe. i live here in the states but i have a good friend who lives in the netherlands so i have my ndc europe and footlocker.eu orders shipped to him and then he ships to me, its worth it for really limited stuff like the prelude pack, lebron corks, royal 1's, etc...

Hasn't been even ground in a good minute.

whaaaa??? you have 100+ post and i feel that it is prolly all nonsense statements like that one.

im just saying i ain't going to be crying about lurkers or beg for information. if people choose to post up or pm me so be it. have some pride.
it is just some shoes. then again, i just wear them, not resell so i wouldn't understand this reselling game.

whaaaa??? you have 100+ post and i feel that it is prolly all nonsense statements like that one.

im just saying i ain't going to be crying about lurkers or beg for information. if people choose to post up or pm me so be it. have some pride.
it is just some shoes. then again, i just wear them, not resell so i wouldn't understand this reselling game.
How is that a nonsense statement? All I'm saying is that it isn't even ground and it hasn't been for a while. You can say you want to play on even ground and most people do, but some people have early links, some people have connects, and a ton of people have bots. No chance for someone without one of those three things.

thank you. now i understand what you mean. there seems to be a good amount of people who are still able to purchase without those 3 things stated.
from what it seems on the calvin johnson thread, nike has canceled a few early linkers and bot purchasers.
but as i said, it would be nice to have this, just i wouldn't pay for bots or connects or reseller price.

Copped off ndc eu hopefully they didnt oversell thier stock like last week. Though I did get. 30% off coupon still would have rather had the zk1s. Was put to good use though got the preludes, taxis, and miami nights for £266.

My first post on NT:

I successfully ordered my Kobe 2 Preludes today. 

I live in the UK, I had to refresh the page a few times, then I had them. UK 11.

They should arrive by the 19th Dec.

you have to have a euro shipping address to order from ndc europe. i live here in the states but i have a good friend who lives in the netherlands so i have my ndc europe and footlocker.eu orders shipped to him and then he ships to me, its worth it for really limited stuff like the prelude pack, lebron corks, royal 1's, etc...

How is that I had a German shipping address but my order would not go through! I'm a bit salty lmao.

Back
Top Bottom