• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Sometimes theres a block from your bank for international purchases.  I believe Chase does this...
stupid banks. They should contact you before doing that. I think Citibank does that **** too :smh:

So guys if I have an add to cartcart cat service and also want to try this bot how can I run these without them interfering.. Anyone? Thanks

So guys if I have an add to cartcart cat service and also want to try this bot how can I run these without them interfering.. Anyone? Thanks
run the bot on chrome and use another browser for 12's.  Checkout separately since there's a good chance your going to get canceled with your auto add to cart script.  That way at least your taxi's will ship...

run the bot on chrome and use another browser for 12's.  Checkout separately since there's a good chance your going to get canceled with your auto add to cart script.  That way at least your taxi's will ship...
Wait you pulling my leg? Who said anything about 12's?

well I guess today I'll make my failed attempt at the Prelude 2s. I'm in this for 3 pairs: 2/4/5 but from what it sounds like my chances are near nil...fun. Love limited TLO releases of retro styles that sat initially!

If I end up getting through with the not can I checkout as guess and use someone else's debit card?

HOW FAST IS TOO FAST sick.gif

like should it take 2-5 min check out? because i know if u do it too fast they will cancel yo ****

they caught me with that too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom