• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Where the hell can I find PRELUDE I's...???!

Where did they even Release???

There is No Solid Info Anywhere. Everything's all over the place, even in this thread...  
mean.gif

Where the hell can I find PRELUDE I's...???!

Where did they even Release???

There is No Solid Info Anywhere. Everything's all over the place, even in this thread...  
mean.gif
They dropped yesterday on NDC at 8est, some Niketowns and at some HOH locations for $200, but all sold out now

Last edited:
These have somewhat grown on me, but I'm still not feelin em enough to drop anywhere near resell price on em...

Glad to see he might wear these... Now to see if he wears him all the mins he plays.

expect the rest to be even harder to get now... Nike shoulda made more, they all woulda sold.
Exactly. I'll really never understand their point to limiting shoes to this extent, when by making more pairs and selling said pairs they'd be increasing their own profits. And from what I understand, the money taken to make the shoe is a good deal less than what they get back from the purchase of it, so it's not like they're losing out of just barely breaking even here. And if they really wanted to play it safe, just to make sure the desire was there, they could release a small amount of pairs at first, and then have another release with pairs for everyone. Not salty I missed out on these 1's, because it is what it is and there are other shoes I want more, just stating my opinion on things.

Exactly. I'll really never understand their point to limiting shoes to this extent, when by making more pairs and selling said pairs they'd be increasing their own profits. And from what I understand, the money taken to make the shoe is a good deal less than what they get back from the purchase of it, so it's not like they're losing out of just barely breaking even here. And if they really wanted to play it safe, just to make sure the desire was there, they could release a small amount of pairs at first, and then have another release with pairs for everyone. Not salty I missed out on these 1's, because it is what it is and there are other shoes I want more, just stating my opinion on things.
brand protection. You limit the shoe, the demand remains, it increases interest in the shoe and FUTURE SHOES. It creates brand loyalty. Its their way of making their brand safe. I'm a fan of it. Same reason why Supreme is so limited yet people still support it

Just because resell goes up doesnt mean you have to buy.

What is this? Are you slaves to the prices?

Who dictates the market? Tell me.
Uncertainty will cause folks to end up paying $600-650 shipped by tomorrow morning once he wins tonight. 

There aren't even many listed pairs for sale on the Bay.

Good luck on everyones search; I'd suggest checking locally before resorting to the Bay.

Uncertainty will cause folks to end up paying $600-650 shipped by tomorrow morning once he wins tonight. 

There aren't even many listed pairs for sale on the Bay.

Good luck on everyones search; I'd suggest checking locally before resorting to the Bay.
only 2 listed for sz 13 on the bay, both 700 plus 
ohwell.gif

How many folks are trying to complete the set? 

I'm sure kids who missed out on the 1's will pick up the 2's and 3's; to try to eventually sell to get the 1's. 

Back
Top Bottom