• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Damn, this ni$$a is wearing the Prelude 1s tonight. Prices just skyrocketed on these....

Just saw the clear soles so might be the 9s not sure...

Last edited:
The resell prices will come down over the next 7 weeks. The madness for these will be fun to watch as I patiently wait for the 9. I'm sure they'll be an All Star version of the 9 dropping the week after the Masterpiece. I'll skip these in preparation for those.

I bought some in the bay for 4 bills Hopefully this guy doesn't pull a b*** move.. He has 100% rating tho.. Won't know till mid next Week uggh

any guess on what technology is in Kobe's personal pair. Not what we can buy in stores but his personal pair....

Zoom Air, Carbon Fiber Shank Plate, Outrigger and modified herringbone? No way that tech is outdated. It's tried and true. 

I hope he wears the ENTIRE prelude pack until the 9 drops. That would be amazing

yea... those preludes... are smokin.... did you pick them up from NikeDC?

TRUUUUUUU!!!!

The Mamba rockin' the Prelude 1s. Dopeness!!! :smokin

The price on the 1 may stay high after tonight. 1st game back type thing. Especially if he happens to go off on the Raptors tonight.

damn i wish that the resell prices on the 1s weren't so outrageous. I really want to cop them, they are one of the sickest shoes of the year IMO. just can't justify spending $500-$600 on them.

Uncertainty will cause folks to end up paying $600-650 shipped by tomorrow morning once he wins tonight. 

There aren't even many listed pairs for sale on the Bay.

Good luck on everyones search; I'd suggest checking locally before resorting to the Bay.
true.  making me regret sellin em at $575.

Kobe wins the lakers shoe game tonigh but nick young gets runner up.

I'm salty as hell right now. I hope Megatron will be in a really bad mood all week abd cancel all the bot orders. Db 10s and foams with retro kobes and of course js restock would be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom