Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Source: 

It's pretty damn clear that the link was leaked and they sold out. According to tweets I got and so on, people used a service that had the link already and copped the pairs they wanted. 

I'm betting on the fact that Nike is going to return every pair purchased before release (via that link) and then releasing it again. (*pray*)

I feel embarassed I wasted 5 hours of my day off on a Saturday to feed this stupid obsession I have of sneakers. Damn me! lol

Last edited:
That was an EPIC fail from Nike EU today had so many people waiting for 5 hours for nothing smh
mean.gif

Ppl got greedy. If they didn't sell out before releasing it probably wouldn't have been cancelled

Swaggy P finally :smokin

Welp got an 8 hour shift today this would really help start the day off right. .......

Good luck!

So for the non cancelled us release, how is this done? Just refresh Twitter at 8 am, click the link and hope for the best?

I'll try for a 4th time but with all these bots that everybody is using.... :smh:
I'm expecting to see this....

THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU

:rolleyes

the drama continues, believe me the last 4 hours have been the best comedy for me in my life, just reading the comments made me laugh more than a dozen times!

Back
Top Bottom