Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

From my experience, it's been pretty accurate.when I ordered my pair it was expected to be around 36 days, and my expected delivery date was may 13th and I received them yesterday. So I think earlier is the norm rather that delayed

View media item 340722*not my pic* i think the shozoku looks clean as it is but to each their own...
Just bothers me that its not the actual logo but a representation of it...the damn heel cup covers it anyhow. It is like a Jumpman logo without feet and ball....its not the same. It is even worse on the US versions at least give us the GC model.

Last edited:
ordered another pair last night with the new upper option.... cant wait!!! 
smokin.gif

FYI:

Ordered 2 pairs of KB8 ID'S before the new Coral Blue Snake Print.

Order Date: 4/22

Email Nike sent of order has been started: 4/22

Email Nike send of order is almost finished: 5/2! (One pair only the Chaos).

These would be sent out by 5/9 and I should see them by 5/22ish, so 3 weeks, not bad!

FYI:

These would be sent out by 5/9 and I should see them by 5/22ish, so 3 weeks, not bad!
not bad at all.. going to be my first IDs ever. hope I wouldnt be disappointed with how it turns out

Is the 15% off ID code a one time use code? Is there a way to get a code, don't see it in the code thread. Been striking out looking for BHM 11.5, decided to ID a pair and soften the blow. Thanks Fam!

i'm surprised no one has done this yet.. i think it was one of the most ordered kobe 5 ids back in the day. after jr smith wore a pair it seemed like everyone ordered them

View media item 393965

Last edited:
Is the 15% off ID code a one time use code? Is there a way to get a code, don't see it in the code thread. Been striking out looking for BHM 11.5, decided to ID a pair and soften the blow. Thanks Fam!
^^^^ 

I was going to ask the same thing. 

its not 15% off ID, its a one time coupon to use on NDC. Its available to use on anything on the site.

Its a unique code for that person, a nike rep probably;y gave it to the person because of a mess up, or problem with their order.

Last edited:
FYI:

Placed my order last night...hope I get mine as quickly. :smokin

its not 15% off ID, its a one time coupon to use on NDC. Its available to use on anything on the site.

Its a unique code for that person, a nike rep probably;y gave it to the person because of a mess up, or problem with their order.
Oh ok cool.

its def a clear sole with glitter, like the glass blue VIs.

yeah I see that also.

I dont think ill be order IDs this month.... too many shoes to buy and I want to order 3 different IDs to use my 10% off coupon....

these new options are nice. its somewhat solid but still has a pattern.

lol it kind of makes me also want to wait if they bring out another ID option

Last edited:
Placed my order on the 6th of April..Still haven't received tracking info.
Just a heads up but I ordered my ids on the 9th and they came in yesterday. Didnt receive one email from nike other than the order confirmation.So they may show up without a warning.

Back
Top Bottom