Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The new coral snake upper is nice. Could totally make KAY YOW's with the clear soles but it will yellow in time, which is a shame. :\ Could make Bruce Lee's too...

probably the final design im going with.. each color represents something and this is the best (at least for me) color blocking that I came up with. hope it turns out well.

oh yeah, and imma call it purple candy just because 
wink.gif

Last edited:
This reminds me of the Cowboys when I look at it.

can't get pics to upload from my phone but I made a similar cowboys cw but with the funny teal from their pants, kinda diggin it ill post up sine of my finalists when I get home... thinkin that platinum upper is a go.

View media item 395495
Made it official yesterday, had a hard time between these, and a pair just like them with the platinum upper instead, or a all black sole/midsole/check with purple upper. Props to soul reaver for giving me and idea of the finished product with his holiday patterned ones.

Just pulled the trigger on these after the roshe mango restock. Hope they don't eff them up with all of these orders!

Last edited:
I liked these when I made them but since you said that I hate them... Not a Cowboy fan at all. Haha
Haha. I can't stand the Cowboys either. I actually really like the colors though. Maybe we can find another team because I might get that combo otherwise

Haha. I can't stand the Cowboys either. I actually really like the colors though. Maybe we can find another team because I might get that combo otherwise
^Same.. On the other hand Georgetown is my team... and that cw fits too haha. 

Last edited:
After you place the order, could you still reviewyour final design with tounge and collar id? I could still view the overall design but doesnt provide the tounge and collar ids.. Thanks for any replies

Back
Top Bottom