Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Nice work on those Del Sols & Xmas IV's.

Nice work on those Del Sols & Xmas IV's.

tempted...
pimp.gif
Yea I plan on making some brue lee inspired 8s also ill probaly change a few things tho.

I'm making a platinum upper I think but I'm on the fence whether I want the black elites or these since they cost roughly the same... That zoom insert in the elites is great, wouldn't mind buying another elite just to have a spare insert of that kind.

I know it's up to me but what would y'all do: iD or Elite? P.S I hate waiting haha

EDIT: forgot the black elites are + enabled so they'll run 220. Prolly iDs then haha but still interested in y'all's thoughts

Last edited:
quick question.. how long did it take from the time that your iD status went from 'build in progress' to being shipped out? thanks for any reply! NT!

quick question.. how long did it take from the time that your iD status went from 'build in progress' to being shipped out? thanks for any reply! NT!
For me personally about 2 weeks. I got the shoes a week and a half early. These might take longer tho since they're new ID options and there's probably a ton of orders

For me personally about 2 weeks. I got the shoes a week and a half early. These might take longer tho since they're new ID options and there's probably a ton of orders
thanks man... it only took 'bout a day and a half for the status to change from 'in process' to 'build in progress' so Im optimistic that the iDs will come in earlier than the estimate. the new uppers made me do a 180 from the purple gradients.

Last edited:
Yeah it's official! When I get some extra cash together my "New Mexico" pair will be made. I keep making them over and over again.haahaa

Shouldn't the Pigeon CW be orange?

Anyway, I placed my order last week. Anticipating them. Hope I'm not disappointed by the Black/Grey Coral Snake upper. They were free though so I can't complain about spending money.

Last edited:
I'd buy those mlks if they had those options.

All the grape inspired pairs look great! Better than the Vs IMO.

The fade option last year was decent but I had one pair of iD already so I didn't feel like spending more money on another iD. If it was a general release then yeah. I hope the Playoffs won't be the only pair with the fade pattern(passing on those), if it is at least put it on iD, I would spend money on another iD. 8)

The fade option last year was decent but I had one pair of iD already so I didn't feel like spending more money on another iD. If it was a general release then yeah. I hope the Playoffs won't be the only pair with the fade pattern(passing on those), if it is at least put it on iD, I would spend money on another iD.
glasses.gif
easters :tongue:

I really want to see a sample of the new grey upper, I want to see if it a real dark grey

Really wanted a Bruce Lee ID but with "Tour Yellow" it's just going to be too bright of a yellow (think Lebron 8 Entourage). Really wish they had a "del sol" yellow or "vivid sulfur" yellow. Can't wait till some of IDs you guys ordered comes in. Anyone been to Niketown recently to view the new samples? I won't be able to get a photo of the new samples or even be able to visit a Niketown till the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom