Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Quote:

Originally Posted by s dubl  

mean.gif

random
View media item 397492

Random

Based on what you have posted before about how Nike needs to release a Laker colorway, these 2 are pretty nice. The bottom one especially!  

Someone needs to hit up an ID studio and see if they have some samples of the new uppers...

I want to see the platinum and black uppers.

Yeah man! I loved your idea so I went with these. You're right man! I love them!! 
Thanks

Its probably 1 of my favorite shoes ever and you know you really wont see anyone with them.They definitely stand out.

Enjoy them fam.

I'm having the trouble as you s dubl I got a lot I wanna do but so it's so much $. :x The 10% code is not enough :smh:

I was gonna do that Home with the volt outsole but it's not yellow like that there.

I've come to the conclusion I'm going to sell my xmas in order to get 2 ids and be ok with the cost.. my xmas kobes were a gift

Finally got around to make some renderings. I might wanna get 2 of them lol
Here they are...

Space Jam inspired (got the Space jams so I'm good on these but they are always a popular id option)
View media item 398424
Nerf pt2 ( I did another Nerf rendering with the holiday snake graphic awhile back in this thread, might wanna get these tho lol)
View media item 398426
Inline V inspired
View media item 398429
Yeezy 2 Platinum (I think someone already posted these but I def wanna get these for summer)
View media item 398451
Amnesty That game PE inspired (kinda surprised no one did these, not having a lighter shade of purple for outsole kinda messes them up but they're still nice)
View media item 398433
Bruce Lee with the blood splatter (these are 2nd on my list behind the Yeezy esque id)
View media item 398444
EDIT: Heres another one...

View media item 398464

Last edited:
Oh believe me the Amnesties are in my locker as well as the Platinum/yellow Homes, Inlines, as well as others but I'm trying to hold out on a public release of those before i use my 10% on them just in case I need to return therm and not be out the 10%. It's so frustrating to wait for Laker colorway to drop(I'm not a Lakers fan but they are essential for any Kobe model).

Are there any sample id pairs of the Coral snake pattern tho
Havent seen anything yet, interested in seeing how the platinum, black and purple uppers look

Ordered a pair of iD's last Wednesday, 5/1 and the estimated was 6/3. Is it possible that it might be a little bit earlier than the estimated date?

Ordered a pair of iD's last Wednesday, 5/1 and the estimated was 6/3. Is it possible that it might be a little bit earlier than the estimated date?
yes i got mine about a week and a half before ETA thats all it is just an estimate i think nike would rather over shoot the date and have them arrived at your door earlier than under shooting and having you get frustrated for taking longer, i know i would XD

Aight finally got around to making a few on ID and figured I'd share in case anyone liked some of my ideas, could run with 'em.  I'm still hoping to hear about the amnesties but I'm strongly considering one of the following, love the platinum/white upper basically... I want all 3 o.o

and a couple i just liked after foolin around, have too many blue/orange kicks tho.

might do the purple/teal one for my girl tho.

Back
Top Bottom