Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Absolutely. These threads have been extremely helpful and I hope to contribute to show actual outcome versus Nike's images. 

However, I will not be able to take the anticipation so I am going to have to pretend like I never ordered them. See you gentlemen in 4 weeks!
hey it could be less.  i ordered mine of July 24th and i got the almost finished email today. they should ship later this week or early next week!

hey it could be less.  i ordered mine of July 24th and i got the almost finished email today. they should ship later this week or early next week!
See it's mean people like you that get my hopes up!! 

Just kidding. But seriously, I ordered them 2 days ago and I'm already too anxious.

yo post pics of the pink graffiti's when you get them, I want to see what that upper looks like, I like pink but I think it's too much, only changes for me would be a clear sole and black laces, other than that those are really dope, cant wait to see them

Absolutely. These threads have been extremely helpful and I hope to contribute to show actual outcome versus Nike's images. 

However, I will not be able to take the anticipation so I am going to have to pretend like I never ordered them. See you gentlemen in 4 weeks!

I ordered my graffiti on July 17 and they come in tomorrow.. Ordered another pair on the 19th and they will be in tuesday

that black grafitti looks might gray
tired.gif

Hate bein one of those but cant decide?

Basically want a shoe that will look good worn out For dirty jeans etc

OR

Dont want specklu BUT yellow speckles MIGHT work on the midsole.

Ordered mine on July 24th and got the shipped email today! they will be here next Wednesday the 14th.
Way faster than the pair I ordered a couple months ago

Last edited:
Got my iD and I'm disappointed with the black/white Graffiti. It's dark on the front half, you can't even make out anything of the graffiti tagging. Only the back half is white like the rendering. i was expecting it to look like the upper on the Graffiti coming out on the 17th. Will post pictures later.

Got my iD and I'm disappointed with the black/white Graffiti. It's dark on the front half, you can't even make out anything of the graffiti tagging. Only the back half is white like the rendering. i was expecting it to look like the upper on the Graffiti coming out on the 17th. Will post pictures later.
Looking forward to pics maybe it aint that bad as you think?

Back
Top Bottom