Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

not feeling that graffiti pattern at all, I'm hoping they take it down and replace it with something else soon

I saw a sample in the 8 thread, I bet you could make something almost exactly the same with that white upper and orange, may have to ID it one day

smokin.gif
I love these shoes. Nice Job!!!

Gonna return the USAs. The pictures earlier in this thread made them seem pretty awesome. Kinda a letdown in person --the white isn't really 'white' and the reds don't really pop like i expected. The other pair I'm keepin tho
pimp.gif

You're suppose to return the "smudged" pair lol. Yeah the red midsole isn't bright, I like them that way. I have used red lining, midsole and translucent red outsole and the lining is the brightest. The inconsistency of brightness can be disappointing.

Dukes are gravy. If I didn't do a Warriors pair, Duke would be the next option.

Last edited:
Gonna return the USAs. The pictures earlier in this thread made them seem pretty awesome. Kinda a letdown in person --the white isn't really 'white' and the reds don't really pop like i expected. The other pair I'm keepin tho
pimp.gif

good work on these

Back
Top Bottom