Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I don't know why they don't have pics of the actuall shoes when they do an option. you could make a generic shoe of the new option so that we know. the rendering and the actual shoe is completely off for some of the options.

i sent Nike an email about this after i was unhappy with my first pair.  he said its a great idea and they should have some pictures of finished products

I did too but let's see when that'll happen.

Do they even have sample swatches and finished iDs at Niketowns anymore?

^^ Reptile 1 looks good LA KB24

Last edited:
Welcome. If you can get another person to order the same pair with a purple heel clip and exchange one shoe then it's money.
Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking that. Probably not too many people size 13 into it, especially if I want the left heel yellow just to be extra similar. If nothing else, I could get the yellow laces for the other pair and call it good. With the Kobe logo purple on these, I don't have to have different heel clips. Argh. Just another example of Nike not going 100% on customization.

Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking that. Probably not too many people size 13 into it, especially if I want the left heel yellow just to be extra similar. If nothing else, I could get the yellow laces for the other pair and call it good. With the Kobe logo purple on these, I don't have to have different heel clips. Argh. Just another example of Nike not going 100% on customization.

There are plenty of size 13s on here. Maybe one of them would be interested and help you out.

actually these are dope, if I was a Seahawks fan I'd def cop
It bugs me that the Royal upper has green in it. WIsh it was closer to the blue coral option where you can use it to make different color schemes. Was gonna make a Dodger themed shoe with the new option but obviously not anymore...

Anyone getting the PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE message when trying to click the Kobe iD? Tried two services and it still says that. Im using a iPhone. Did a live chat and homegirl seems to think I'm tripping. :smh:

Anyone getting the PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE message when trying to click the Kobe iD? Tried two services and it still says that. Im using a iPhone. Did a live chat and homegirl seems to think I'm tripping.
mean.gif
Its not available on mobile. Only works on desktop.

Back
Top Bottom