Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

not gonna lie, i hate every color option on the Graffiti and Pit Viper.  i wanted to make one more ID, but now that im reduced to the coral snake pattern im not sure if i will

Saw this browsing Nike iD tumblr page. Similar to Sk33t3r's design. Both looks fresh to death.

019a8fe2fc3911e2bc2222000a1f98f9_7.jpg

White midsole or is that stadium grey?

Don't know why Nike can't just give us solid uppers. This is the first time since the KB IV I won't be making anything due to this. I just can't get into these pattern options. :smh:

I bet if we do see solid uppers, it will be the last update before they're taken down...

If they put up decent solid options, no one would touch anything else...

still need more opinions on my custom job MAG isnpired

thanks in advance fo rthe opinons on this custom job i did MAG inspired

They're OK... Might look better if you colored in the signature on the heel cup to represent the lights, and painted the upper grey.

The speckles came out pretty good.

Pulled the triggee on some laker homes that I made. I posted pics earlier in the thread. Says they will arive by nov 14. Do they ever come sooner !?!??!

Maybe incorporate different cws from the previous releases? The past what thes have usually done that. Just a suggestion but of you like em, go for it 

smokin.gif
Thanks for the feedback.  I just ordered a pair with the new Pit Viper upper, but not the pair above.  Now, time to forget I ordered an ID so I won't have to anticipate the waiting period.  

Wonder if anyone else ordered an ID with the new upper.  Hopefully will get it within the next 30 days.

Pulled the triggee on some laker homes that I made. I posted pics earlier in the thread. Says they will arive by nov 14. Do they ever come sooner !?!??!

Doubt it'll take that long.

I placed an order on the 25th, got the "started" email on the 26th, and just woke up to the finishing touches email.

Maybe they're in the middle of making Laker GRs so they'll ship them out the same time :lol: :nerd:

Blue vipers are cool but being named blue viper there isn't a lot of blue lol. Blue laces perhaps?

Last edited:
Thanks I really like it,  well I always liked translucent soles,  ppl keep posting that they will yellow, but I havent had any problems with my kobe 7 ASG at all.  I figure it should be fine. 

Back
Top Bottom