Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I called and got a 20% code (wasn't for IDs, but another order I placed that was guaranteed for 12/24). I know of others that have received codes as well. I'm not sure if you've received codes in the past, but if so that could have something to do with it.

I've never received a code in the past.
I placed 2 orders for 2 different pairs of ids on the same date, but different times.  I received a 15% code one the 1st order and then just a "you ain't getting ****, but thanks anyways" for the 2nd order.  They didn't even offer a coupon.  previous to the initial 15% off code, I had never received anything aside from free shipping.

You may already know, but just a heads up to all -- Ebates has 10% cash back for NDC at the moment.  Not sure how long it's going to last, but you might as well nab that $18-$20 off per pair if you're ordering soon

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what does it mean for nikeid to be on swoosh for the next month? Can you clarify/be specific? Thanks

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what does it mean for nikeid to be on swoosh for the next month? Can you clarify/be specific? Thanks
Swoosh is the Nike Employee store website

Edit: what s dubl said

Last edited:
So after Nike screwed me over by promising a delivery date of my ids before xmas (I even have a screenshot of this promise) since I ordered before the cutoff date...they pretty much just said we apologize but there will be no compensation on your order. Not even a discount code for something that they screwed up on.  I even told them that they are risking my loyalty and I definitely won't be ordering anymore id's if this is how they treat their customers.  All the rep could say was "I'm sorry you feel that Nike doesn't care about its customers, but it does."

Do you think writing a letter to corporate would get me anywhere?  Do you guys think I have a legitimate case for at least some sort of voucher? I never even received any notification that my shoes would be delayed. In any case my shoes are expected to be delivered 9 days late this friday

I don't know bro just chalk it up as a loss (which is only the shoes being late, not a terrible loss). Is it a win if you write that letter just to get a % off of your next purchase from the company? If so then go for it but to me what are you really winning here?

Now if your id's come out all glue stained it's a different story. Mine came with a noticeable glue stain on a solid white upper and they wouldn't give me a code, just the option to return and redo.

Look at how my pair came out. Waiting on the remakes to arrive. I'll post them when they get here.

jealous of all you cats that have discount codes.  i'd love to ID a pair for volleyball but I can't justify 180$ for a pair that'd just be beat up on.

These are fake, right? 
laugh.gif
  or could that be the pit viper pattern?  via NiceKicks

Last edited:
You may already know, but just a heads up to all -- Ebates has 10% cash back for NDC at the moment.  Not sure how long it's going to last, but you might as well nab that $18-$20 off per pair if you're ordering soon

Appreciate that, made me order my pair :smokin

I wish I could find out how long I have to order my yeezys, I really want to pick up some other shoes before I make an ID.

Id say they;ll be up for a while, biggest worry would be they switch up and change options around.

Id say they;ll be up for a while, biggest worry would be they switch up and change options around.
I hate to assume but I agree, I think they will be up for a minute. Only options I need are solid black upper and GITD sole, the sole options are new so you would think they would be around for a while too.

Gonna order one pair today with that ebates(thanks for the heads up iks mod) not much because of CA tax but better than nothing. Got a gift card and it'll be my last pair so it's gravy. I wonder if the Chroma option will end up on a general release pair though.

Back
Top Bottom