Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

yeah, they are bright. Not exactly a Laker yellow, but I had to do what I had to do since Nike aint givin us a Laker cw.

how strong would you say the glow is on IDs...as drastic as yeezys/galaxy 4s?

both KDs came out great btw^

The glow on the iD soles is nice but not anywhere near the actual Yeezys in terms of glow brightness and duration... The iDs need to be under light for a good while before you can walk inside a dark room and get a good glow whearas the Yeezys will glow very nicely after a only few seconds of light exposure and will glow pretty strong (even in a semi dark area).

Just pulled the trigger on 2 IDs!! The wait begins. Pics to follow. Happy New Years everyone.

Agree. I love the color combo. Not sure how to think about the shedding skin because I've never seen it on person.

I think they'll look decent, the angle doesn't show the chroma off too well. The purple holiday pattern looks the best as the Chaos inspired. I ordered with that same chroma upper so we'll see how it looks irl.

Spike Lee...I couldn't resist lol
View media item 722190

Pretty sure I'm going to return my all white id. The glue stain really bothers me and I don't see myself wearing these anytime soon here in Michigan anyways lol. Thinking I'll go with a white upper but add some color. Maybe the chroma.

Yo anyone know what insole come on the ids ? Just ordered some and didn't see the option. I thought zoom was a new option. ..

Yo anyone know what insole come on the ids ? Just ordered some and didn't see the option. I thought zoom was a new option. ..
It is lunarlon.

There used to be a thinner orthotic-ready insert with heel zoom and I believe a nike plus insert with heel zoom.  No longer are those options though...

Just got both of my ID's today exactly 4 weeks after ordering them.

Seems like Nike has gotten better with the quality especially on the black upper.  The white EM underneath hardly bleeds through and the white part along the tongue that used to be white and could be seen if looking at the shoe straight is hardly there.  I'll post more detailed pics when I unds.

Just got both of my ID's today exactly 4 weeks after ordering them.
View media item 722734
View media item 722735
Seems like Nike has gotten better with the quality especially on the black upper.  The white EM underneath hardly bleeds through and the white part along the tongue that used to be white and could be seen if looking at the shoe straight is hardly there.  I'll post more detailed pics when I unds.

Those are big claims you're making lol. We're gunna need a front shot soon bro!

Back
Top Bottom