Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Has anyone made the Bruce Lee colorway with the solid Yellow?

If so can yall post some pictures..

Ive been looking but havent found any. Im looking to order some but dont know if I should go with the coral or solid yellow

^^ I'm pretty sure that's the coral yellow, but customized to be solid yellow.

The solid yellow is pretty bright, not like the yellow on the BLs. Coral might end up a lil better.

Solid yellow should look good basing on s dubl's recent iD. The white streak is a bit of distraction imo. Whichever you decide on should be those top two candidates. 8)

will pull the trigger on these this friday

i got a pair of Black volt speckled laces that i took off a pair of trainrendors that should be about the same size as kobe 8 laces or slightly slimmer 

@ohmygosher  those bruce lees! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just pulled the trigger on theseView media item 745231
I like those. I'm assuming it's a KD IV Galaxy colorway? Imo it'd look better with a Midnight Navy midsole/heel clip/liner to keep it true to the OG.

View media item 745319
Still nice with the black though :smokin :smokin.

This ID is addictive as hell. I ordered my first pair yesterday and have been messing around with it all day today again :lol:. Probably gonna order another one by the end of the week.

yeah the navy looks real good there

as for the speckles, I think you could do that easily but idk what paint or brush to use, Nike goes HAM on the speckles, thats why I didn't get any on my ID

i'm upset with nike.

i had to get my bred's remade bcause the right shoe was digging into the top of my foot when walking. i contacted them 2 times in the past 2 weeks asking when they're gonna ship and they kept saying 'january 14'

i went on chat today and the guy said they shipped on december 30 and arrived january 2

so my remake's been sitting in the warehouse for almost 2 weeks now, and i only have another 2 weeks to ship the defective pair back so i don't get charged twice.

:smh:

do you guys prefer adding collar ids or tongue ids to the ones you made? just wondering coz i'm planning on getting my first kobe 8 id lol

do you guys prefer adding collar ids or tongue ids to the ones you made? just wondering coz i'm planning on getting my first kobe 8 id lol
Me personally, I don't like collar IDs. I try to add a tongue ID on everything I make tho.

It's all personal preference tho.. Hence the name ID... Individually Designed.

If we have a code, of course we do.

Nike doesn't normally have discount codes tho. Usually the only way you get one is if they mess up on an order or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom