Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Hey fellas.

Just ordered my first pair of kobe 8s. yes a little behind the times but better late than never. I wish i would have found this site/thread before i ordered.  pulled the trigger on saturday. Kinda wishing I went with a clear or black ice sole now. Oh well I may just have to order another pair before they get discontinued.

Feedback is welcome.

My order status just changed to "making" ... how long does it typically take to complete?

Kinda wishing I went with a clear or black ice sole now. Oh well I may just have to order another pair before they get discontinued.
i think that would have been better for sure. i did not like the way my first ID Kobe 8 looked in person with black midsold/outsold

Get in a chat and you may be able to cancel that order, I did that my ID chatted like the next day and cancelled my order so I could change something then re-ordered it.

I'd go with clear or black ice too

i think that would have been better for sure. i did not like the way my first ID Kobe 8 looked in person with black midsold/outsold
Why is that? Do the black colors not match?

Could you post a pic?
No its because the Kobe 8 just looks better when the midsole and outsole are different colors. when they are both black and blend together, it takes away from the look of the shoe.

here is the pair i was talking about that i sent back:

and this is the new pair i replaced them with.

9510000985_72550e1ed6_c.jpg

Thanks for the input guys. Ive canceled my order and will be redesigning....

The black ice's just came out? so nobody has a real life picture of them yet?

My redesign with bIack ice.

I guess these are basically the cloaks from what i have seen in other posts. pretty sharp, and they should stay clean since ill be ballin in them.

For some reason gray speckles dont show up on the website. CANT decide between speckles or no speckles. wish i could see what the gray specks would look like.

Here they are with white speckles.

Last edited:
I was thinking about ordering pretty much that same exact pair as up there but I just couldn't pull the trigger. If you could have the Swoosh chroma-ed I would've definitely ordered it. I've always thought a cloak colorway on the 8s would be awesome.

Last edited:
^ those are dope man

for my ID, I am stuck on two designs, solar yeezy inspiration just a solid black upper, black everything except pink lining and GITD sole, can't decide if I want to just use that deisgn or add the SS to it

^ what are you going for? all depends

if I was a Laker fan, I would use that gold chroma and make a nice Lakers colorway

I'm trying to decide on a pair ... i was one of the lucky/unlucky few to have an extremely delayed Lebron so i'm getting a refund soon ... whenever the hell they ship the shoes out is when i get the refund credited back (its been 2 full months now). I want to get 2 kobes but definitely at least one

Last edited:
^ i like the thrid one.

Do you guys thing the dark grey which has been described as like a gun-metal or the stadium grey which is more like a metalic silver would be better on my CW?

I personally like the stadium grey silver by itself, but dont know how it would compliment the chroma and sole in this CW....

Thanks again for the input. This designing stuff is stressful!

^ i like the thrid one.

Do you guys thing the dark grey which has been described as like a gun-metal or the stadium grey which is more like a metalic silver would be better on my CW?

I personally like the stadium grey silver by itself, but dont know how it would compliment the chroma and sole in this CW....

Thanks again for the input. This designing stuff is stressful!
You're right it is stressful .. when i made my air max 1 it took my a long time before i broke down and ordered it. I agree i do like the 3rd one a lot might just pull the trigger on it.

question for you guys, the bruce lee ids that was posted 2 pages back, will it look better with black laces instead of red? dont get me wrong, i like the red laces (favorite color is red) before i make my order, just need some feedback. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom