Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got an email yesterday saying they wouldn't ship out by 1/26, but they'll ship by 2/24 and I ordered on 12/27 last year. I'm thinking of cancelling it and looking at the new options.

and damn, extend another month for you dude? id cancel and just order another pair when they drop the new options. but before you cancel, get a discount coupon first for that BS

New upper option? When? But I doubt they'll let u choose, most likely preselected color combos already.

I ordered mine 4 days after you and I dont even have an almost finished enail. I wonder if getting the number and the tounge message is what takes more time
I left mine blank.  It makes sense that it would take a bit longer. 

Weird that it's taking longer for older options and they are offering new options this week. Can't even fulfill the old orders but you're going to release new options that may increase orders if they are attractive to consumers? Doesn't make sense, but getting your pair delayed a month after the scheduled delivery time is definitely grounds for asking for a coupon. I know I was hating on people trying to get coupons for anything but if **** like this happens, then that deserves a coupon no doubt.

I hope they drop a sulfur id option with non preselected color combo but that's asking too much though.

Weird that it's taking longer for older options and they are offering new options this week. Can't even fulfill the old orders but you're going to release new options that may increase orders if they are attractive to consumers? Doesn't make sense, but getting your pair delayed a month after the scheduled delivery time is definitely grounds for asking for a coupon. I know I was hating on people trying to get coupons for anything but if **** like this happens, then that deserves a coupon no doubt.

I mean, I was lied to regarding my shoes originally, they sent me a 15% off since the rep. that confirmed my email was for my Kobe's was wrong.

They had estimated ship date of 1/28, they got pushed back and now they're supposed to ship on or before 2/7.

Last edited:
Emailed NDC and got a lengthy detailed reply. To sum it up, my id's (ordered 12/27) r being wrapped up and should be shipped in a couple days (although I got no email updating this). Email with tracking # will be sent to me a day or so after they ship. Secondly, I had said I heard some id's taking 7-8 wks, his reply was a select few have but because of bad weather. Gonna trust this email and see what happens this week!?! Hang in there fam!

placed my order on dec 27 got a email on wensday night my order is almost finished and will ship within the next week

doubt it means anything but contacted nike and the rep told me mine has a ship date of 2/19

any chance of it being quicker?

and the rep, who was a girl BTW saw the design and told me it was awesome and she liked it a lot :lol: :pimp:

I've got the delay email on different IDs, and it shipped a day or so later.

doubt it means anything but contacted nike and the rep told me mine has a ship date of 2/19

and the rep, who was a girl BTW saw the design and told me it was awesome and she liked it a lot
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
she wants it :wink:

and the rep, who was a girl BTW saw the design and told me it was awesome and she liked it a lot :lol: :pimp:

Just bs they tell everyone.They'll say that even if it's the ugliest iD.

Anyways got the delay email. Ordered on the 28th of last year. Gonna talk to a rep and see how much longer. I'll wait 2 more weeks but that's it. Been patient on other iD orders but I want these now.

Emailed NDC and got a lengthy detailed reply. To sum it up, my id's (ordered 12/27) r being wrapped up and should be shipped in a couple days (although I got no email updating this). Email with tracking # will be sent to me a day or so after they ship. Secondly, I had said I heard some id's taking 7-8 wks, his reply was a select few have but because of bad weather. Gonna trust this email and see what happens this week!?! Hang in there fam!

Update....and....like thepointguy, got the f'n dreaded 'delayed' email!?!? One day after a email telling me they will be shipped in a couple days!?!?

Back
Top Bottom