Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

No offense but the way the swoosh looks see-through is awful. I really like your CW, though I probably would've used a translucent sole. 

Yea not sure why the white swoosh is see through. Would be awesome solid

another email saying my shoes will be 9 days pass the promise date so 10% off and they would refund me for my shipping (which they didn't charge me for anyway)

We wanted to inform you as soon as possible thatdue to extremely high demand for this product your custom KOBE 8 System iD order (O853511265) will not arrive as originally scheduled. Because each item is individually crafted to meet our high standards, as well as yours, unexpected manufacturing and shipping delays can and do occur.

Your order is currently scheduled to be delivered approximately 9 days beyond the original delivery date. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. If you cannot wait for your order and wish to cancel please reply directly to this e-mail.

We understand how important it is that your order is received on time and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be refunding the shipping charges for your order. Additionally we would like to provide you with a Promo Code for 10% Off on your next order.

but then I got another email saying my shoes are on schedule and they promise to get it to me before the 6 weeks is up matter of fact next week

I checked my email and i got the 10% as well and I didn't contact them. I have a question though, won't it void the rebate by using the promo code? Pretty much cancels the 10%. oh well.

Last edited:
yea got my check last week. and I only ordered 3 shoes from nike at 6%
and my check was 43

Y'all making me nervous thinking my order from the 9th is going to get delayed.

Wednesday marks 3 weeks. :frown:

I won't get a 10% off code, I will get a 15% off if they delay.

They already delayed once, saying that they are scheduled to ship February 7th, but originally January 28th.

:smh:

Last edited:
Jada- you said friday for the new options, or was that just a guess?

anticipating them... :nerd:

since we are talking about delivery timeframe. I ordered my ID when they became available on 12/20 right around 8am EST to go along with the sulfurs since I was using my coupon code. I'm pretty sure the expected delivery timeframe back then was around 36 days.

I received them on 1/22, a couple days early than the estimate. Now it seems their delivery estimate has gone up to 43 days. Unless you ordered them before they changed the estimate, expect at least 5 weeks before you receive them, or maybe even more now because of the said Chinese New year.

if i dont get tracking by 2/23 im gonna cancel my order and just get the blue light, that will be 37 days...

when we count their days. are we saying business days so 5 ib a week?
or total days?

I dont mind using my 10% instead of 15 but........they did say they were going to refund me. for shipping charge which I wasnt charged in the first place. so why npt throw me that in an extra 5-10% right.....im guessing stacking promo codes is impossible btw????

I'm anxious for new options... If I like em, might unload some stuff so I can make a couple.

And :lol: you guys are funny counting the seconds until you get your IDs. The more you think about it, the longer it will seem.

I doubt they'll take as long as the timeframe you guys are getting the emails for. Nike is just covering their ***** incase it DOES take that long...

trying to get thay sdubl discount double check thats all, lol.
if I do manage to get that 15 ill pass my 10% to a fellow Nter

NIKEiD (@NIKEiD) tweeted at 4:12 PM on Tue, Jan 29, 2013:
Want to design a pair of kicks for @KobeBryant to wear on court? Stay tuned tomorrow.

would be even better if they have new options for us to choose from. they're doing this like the kobe 5 id it seems. did they do the same for the vi and vii?

looks great! even better than the studio pics :D could you please post more pics from different views? like from the top/front... thanks.

Last edited:
NIKEiD (@NIKEiD) tweeted at 4:12 PM on Tue, Jan 29, 2013:
Want to design a pair of kicks for @KobeBryant to wear on court? Stay tuned tomorrow.

would be even better if they have new options for us to choose from. they're doing this like the kobe 5 id it seems. did they do the same for the vi and vii?

No they didn't do it for the VI and VII, only for the Vs. Hopefully they add more options with the announcement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom