Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

your xdrs seem darker than the ones that were in that picture from the guy who got xdr soles

View media item 242766
here's mine, no idea if someone made these already. Been trying to do a decent pair for a month now, best I can come up with.

Best pair ive seen with these pathetic options. Nice job. Hopefully the new options are a solid upper. Im dying to make a BL inspired pair. Realizing im never gonna double up on the BL V now with the absurd prices people are asking for them.

would be even better if they have new options for us to choose from. they're doing this like the kobe 5 id it seems. did they do the same for the vi and vii?
looks great! even better than the studio pics :D could you please post more pics from different views? like from the top/front... thanks.

yes please.... if it's not too much bother can you post some more pics with more angles... I kind of want to see how these colors pop out in natural light... beautiful id's man hope you enjoy 'em... I want to do the same pair but without the clear volt sole... I hope they add the volt color to the solid sole in the new options, I play ball outdoors and those clear soles don't even last a month.

^^ Those would be butter for the contest!

Thanks I was inspired by the Kobe IV Carpe Diem... I thought about submitting them but thought they didn't look enough like a home colorway. On the other hand, I am thinking of ordering them for myself. :tongue:

Last edited:
Why are people submitting dark based iDs when Kobe will be wearing them at Home? Unless he could wear them at Staples?

I think my creation works with the yellow jerseys?

Although, if the kid hollywood's are any indication a white-based CW will win.

Nevermind can't really do much with the white/black pattern. And only the dark colors are there.

Last edited:
we got idiots sending him rainbow pairs, go check the hashtag :lol:

i wouldn't mind seeing him rock these on court although they are quite dark.

BB4Py2iCMAA64dY.png:large

we got idiots sending him rainbow pairs, go check the hashtag :lol:

i wouldn't mind seeing him rock these on court although they are quite dark.

BB4Py2iCMAA64dY.png:large

I have that exact pair in my locker. Just waiting to see what the new options are before I pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom