Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i think the new options are better, i didnt like the holiday graphic that much.  but annoying how most of the swoosh colors blend n too much with the upper.  and obv theres no solid still (which was kinda expected)

looks like the preview colorway that nikeid posted isn't even an option? blue/yellow with blue tongue 

waiting on the mods to post my heat...
pimp.gif

^^^ here's my thing. You can make some "OK" pairs but for the price, wait, and better colorways dropping as GR's I wouldn't. Of course it's a matter of opinion but IMO, nothing screams "get them now" aside from the chaos pair

^^^ here's my thing. You can make some "OK" pairs but for the price, wait, and better colorways dropping as GR's I wouldn't. Of course it's a matter of opinion but IMO, nothing screams "get them now" aside from the chaos pair
I understand your point but my main frustration is that I have never seen a shoe that I like so much with the least appealing options of color combinations... even the GR's don't do it for me... I have yet to see a sleek black or white based colorway that's not too loud... sulfurs come to mind as the only sober pair that I might cop.

Back
Top Bottom